IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

4 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

I imagine it will have to come out by the end of the week. Think we need one against Scunthorpe but that's just what I've read. I have got no clue what their home kit is like. Could see it end of week anyway before we get a big crowd against Newcastle. 

4.jpg

If we wear white shorts we can probably avoid having to use an away kit but honestly by now we should have released the away kit. I've lost interest in getting one even if it is nice, just poor on the clubs behalf.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

It'll be in FIFA, even if they have to patch it in but after playing PES 2017 I doubt I'll even get FIFA

I say this every year but we all know how lacking PES will be. For all the flaws in FIFA (and there are so, so many...) they have such a monopoly when it comes to authenticity that PES is never going to be a serious player. 

FIFA16 is so bad and yet they'll still sell 17 in record numbers I'm sure. 

7 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I say this every year but we all know how lacking PES will be. For all the flaws in FIFA (and there are so, so many...) they have such a monopoly when it comes to authenticity that PES is never going to be a serious player. 

FIFA16 is so bad and yet they'll still sell 17 in record numbers I'm sure. 

I've played PES 2017 already at the Konami studios, the game walks all over FIFAs game play and now they have option files so you can import teams at a time making it very easy to get all the licenses.

2 hours ago, newarkred said:

Personally I think it would be a bad move not to release it this week. With such a large crowd anticipated for Saturday game would be madness not to have it for sale then. 

Agree with this.  Lots of optimism at the moment, good early season form, and some big crowds coming up.  A continued delay will surely cost the club sales.

5 hours ago, Lordofthebling said:

Hopefully the away kit will be reduced in price, as you can't get a seasons wear out of it. 

Yup I've been waiting for it to come out all season as I got a home one last year and wanted the away version this year. Can't wait all year for it. Don't think I'd get one if not out by the weekend but that's just me. I might procrastinate and wait for Villa game to see. Does seem silly they haven't shown it yet. I know there have been some problems with hashtags and things though. 

To not have a new shirt on sale when the biggest crowd for 25 years is in town is a bit special.

You have to assume there has been a supply/design issue that's taken caused a serious delay, surely? Even the Bristol Sport marketing geniuses (these are the guys who delayed announcing the Lee Tomlin signing for days and then ended up doing so accidentally, remember) wouldn't have hatched this little gem, would they?!

Archived