IGNORED

Mourinho to Old Trafford

myol'man

5 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

More shockingly - SSN reporting Karl Robinson has turned down Leeds and Leeds moving onto their next target.....

One......

Dopey Darrell :blink:

What a match that would be !!

Surely not, because according to one sage on Gas Chat, DC is the only member of staff who is 'irreplaceable' - wahey!

They really do think they have a messiah in the hot seat....fair play two consecutive promotions can't be sniffed at but it was at a very low level....Messiah? Irreplaceable? Nah....

23 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Surely not, because according to one sage on Gas Chat, DC is the only member of staff who is 'irreplaceable' - wahey!

They really do think they have a messiah in the hot seat....fair play two consecutive promotions can't be sniffed at but it was at a very low level....Messiah? Irreplaceable? Nah....

A very naughty boy?

Wrong thread, but as close as could find; didn't think this news warranted its own thread:

Spanish waiter down the Gate next season.

Should be interesting. Personally think Newcastle will now romp the league like the last time they came down.  It will be a tough tough division methinks but we're still in with a shout of top half/sniff of play offs.

2 hours ago, Manon said:

Wrong thread, but as close as could find; didn't think this news warranted its own thread:

Should be interesting. Personally think Newcastle will now romp the league like the last time they came down.  It will be a tough tough division methinks but we're still in with a shout of top half/sniff of play offs.

He's earned a lot of respect in my mind for doing this. Often I have wondered how the top managers would cope at our level. Now we are about to find out.

34 minutes ago, Just Red said:

He's earned a lot of respect in my mind for doing this. Often I have wondered how the top managers would cope at our level. Now we are about to find out.

He's got full control up there too.

His credentials are outstanding and I think he will get it right pretty quickly. 

Going to be using the bosses helicopter so he can live on Merseyside....not a bad commute. 

16 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Strangely Chelsea still own his image rights apparently.

It's weird that Chelsea appear to own Jose's name.  I am sure he got a good price for it, but I have never heard of a company owning somebodies name like that before, except maybe in music.

Let's hope that Mourinho does a Prince and changes his name to a symbol.  I'd love to see Chris Kamara trying to pronounce it. 

21 hours ago, Manon said:

Spanish waiter?!

Bit disrespectful - the guy has won 17 major honours as a manager for his teams in 4 countries and 10 individual managerial honours....

Agree with you though that with Benitez at the helm Newcastle will undoubtedly be a real force. And fair play to him for not thinking he's too big for the championship...very refreshing to see a big name stay to try and overturn a real mess...

On 23 May 2016 at 21:33, Roadrunner said:

What a shock Jose made Portugal manager for the Euro's.

Ha? He has spent all his career timing and planning his stint as our manager to maximise his success. He knew the Ronaldo era lacked a sufficient spine. I estimate 6-8 years from now, probably the Euros in 8. By then Renato Sanches will be comfortably the best player on the planet.

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Spanish waiter?!

Bit disrespectful - the guy has won 17 major honours as a manager for his teams in 4 countries and 10 individual managerial honours....

Agree with you though that with Benitez at the helm Newcastle will undoubtedly be a real force. And fair play to him for not thinking he's too big for the championship...very refreshing to see a big name stay to try and overturn a real mess...

Maybe he can win the league for the first time since 2004. Shocking if he doesn't and that would really end any chance of a shot at another top club in Europe. 

Anyone else fed up of the 24/7 coverage sky and the like are giving this? Setting up camp in London, following him around, what is that all about?

Mourinho wearing a black suit with black and red tie was breaking news yesterday as he left his London residence, like seriously give it a break

Archived