IGNORED

How would you feel

Red Derek

39 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I care about Bristol City and I know that I shouldn't be surprised to see threads about Clarke and Cotterill, it is the silly season after all.........:sleeping:

Don't worry RR, it's always silly season when you're here to chat bollocks.

21 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Don't worry RR, it's always silly season when you're here to chat bollocks.

Otib would be a duller place without me to "chat bollocks".

And Super - no bowls today but I might go and watch a game later. Got a match tomorrow evening against our nearest rivals. Could be a fiery encounter........:boxing:

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

To you that maybe so but if you are really bored then put me on "ignore".,

I would say the wide majority of posters really. Look at the response lots of your posts get, also - far from indicative - but you don't get very many 'likes' on your posts for a regular poster.

(Yes, I know you've been posting since 1974 before likes were bought in)

33 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I would say the wide majority of posters really. Look at the response lots of your posts get, also - far from indicative - but you don't get very many 'likes' on your posts for a regular poster.

Phileas, I have no idea how many notifications I get whether it be "like" or "quoted" so how you know how many I get is a mystery........I do know that I get plenty of both but it's not a competition so does it really matter? :dunno:

51 minutes ago, Robbored said:

To you that maybe so but if you are really bored then put me on "ignore".,

Call me crazy but I've got a better idea - how about you stop posting like a 10-year-old arsehole when some of the stuff you write is really interesting.

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Phileas, I have no idea how many notifications I get whether it be "like" or "quoted" so how you know how many I get is a mystery........I do know that I get plenty of both but it's not a competition so does it really matter? :dunno:

Well, your total currently stands at 1,496 likes spread over an absolutely staggering 20,976 posts. No, it's not a competition - but it is slightly indicative over how people view your posts.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Otib would be a duller place without me to "chat bollocks".

And Super - no bowls today but I might go and watch a game later. Got a match tomorrow evening against our nearest rivals. Could be a fiery encounter........:boxing:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...who cares

50 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well, your total currently stands at 1,496 likes spread over an absolutely staggering 20,976 posts. No, it's not a competition - but it is slightly indicative over how people view your posts.

I post a well thought out, highly researched piece, which really is worthy of national circulation for the depth of its analysis and insight.

Not a thing.

I post a quick fish related pun.

Half a dozen likes.

47 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well Phileas, you're knowledge of this forum is far greater than mine. I'd have no idea of where to find "likes" tally. 

I joined otib in 2003, 13 years or so ago. I'm on here most days, more since I retired in 2010, hence the large amount of posts.

Tbh, I can't remember when the notifications were introduced but it was after an upgrade not that long ago - probably within last 18 months or so. Tom wil know.

19 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I post a well thought out, highly researched piece, which really is worthy of national circulation for the depth of its analysis and insight.

Not a thing.

Half a dozen likes.

There's a time and a plaice for puns...

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

How does it compare to NTTDS for 'appearances' (posts) to goals scored (likes)?

2 hours ago, cityexile said:

Not a thing.

Half a dozen likes.

As I said, not indicative at all. Puns are awful for a start. It's a reasonable barometer though.

Archived