IGNORED

This day in

1960maaan

3 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

That is the first time I have seen that shoot out v Mansfield since the day it happened !

Gordon Owen :facepalm:

Was there ever a City player who caused so much pain for his own side's fans ? :laughcont:

Gordon bloody Owen . I can still see him missing that penalty in front of the Eastend against Swindon? Took an eternity to place the ball then scuffed it 5 yards wide if my memory is correct 

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Gordon bloody Owen . I can still see him missing that penalty in front of the Eastend against Swindon? Took an eternity to place the ball then scuffed it 5 yards wide if my memory is correct 

IIRC correctly he took the deciding pen at Walsall, to establish whether the third and final play off game would be held at A.G. or Walsall ?

After winning 2-0 at their place, we needed to be at A.G. for the decider.

Of course, we lost the shoot out, had to go back to Walsall, and lost 4 - 0 to a David bloody Kelly inspired Walsall ! :grr:

14 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

IIRC correctly he took the deciding pen at Walsall, to establish whether the third and final play off game would be held at A.G. or Walsall ?

Of course, we lost the shoot out, had to go back to Walsall, and lost 4 - 0 to a David bloody Kelly inspired Walsall ! :grr:

I thought it was Swindon we were drawing and he had to score and we could of made the playoffs. Long time ago maybe wrong 

4 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Jeez, was that him as well? And how come David Kelly comes up normally, yet S****horpe gets starred out? I'd add Da*******vid ******* Ke*******lly to the swear filter

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

I thought it was Swindon we were drawing and he had to score and we could of made the playoffs. Long time ago maybe wrong 

Defo missed the pen against Swindon, you're not going mad mate!

Archived