IGNORED

Do you commute around the Temple Meads area

phantom

• Admin

Taken from the GWR website - season ticket holders are also getting written to . . . 

Season ticket compensation

Thanks for your patience during the recent improvement works between Bath Spa and Bristol Temple Meads.
As a season ticket holder we’d like to offer you 2 complimentary return tickets, valid for the next 12 months on any GWR train.
To apply, complete and submit this form https://www.gwr.com/complimentarytickets by 31 May 2016.

Am sure it will be of use to some

Thanks phantom - I clicked your link, and it goes straight to the Temple Meads prostitute matching service.

I'll send you a bill to get my computer deep cleaned, if that's OK with you?

Cheers. Not.

Uncle TFR

43 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Thanks phantom - I clicked your link, and it goes straight to the Temple Meads prostitute matching service.

I'll send you a bill to get my computer deep cleaned, if that's OK with you?

Cheers. Not.

Uncle TFR

I agree

• Admin

Hijacking the post slightly, I have heard that the dual carriageway at the bottom of Temple Meads incline will be reduced to one lane in either direction for months in the not too distant future, as work is done on the old Grosvenor hotel and surrounding land.  I hope I have been misinformed, as this will be chaotic, but the guy who told me is some sort of planner for the council and usually right with his info.

And hijacking again, why can't Bristol water company compensate all the car drivers who've lost countless hours in the last 3 years whilst they've been digging up the City. Just saying, why are train customers any different to other commuters? 

• Admin
On 5/28/2016 at 10:55, Dollymarie said:

And hijacking again, why can't Bristol water company compensate all the car drivers who've lost countless hours in the last 3 years whilst they've been digging up the City. Just saying, why are train customers any different to other commuters? 

Because with a car there is a different route? and there are roadworks all over the country all the time?

With the train people have already paid for the service, but it wasn't supplied

Archived