IGNORED

England vs Australia

BRISTOL86

8 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Glad to see Rashford start and prove his worth, especially with Sturridge looking ropey. Again. 

Sterling however. I don't get it. I hope he proves me wrong and plays a blinder but I really don't like him. 

Agree entirely on Sterling. Take away his pace and he's absolutely bang average in every way (by top flight standards of course). 

7 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Glad to see Rashford start and prove his worth, especially with Sturridge looking ropey. Again. 

Sterling however. I don't get it. I hope he proves me wrong and plays a blinder but I really don't like him. 

Yep looking forward to seeing rashford great prospect. As for sterling at Liverpool he was quality. Man city paid 50 odd million and he's been really inconsistent. His touch sometimes is shocking for a 50 million pound player . It's more like a 50 grand player

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Yep looking forward to seeing rashford great prospect. As for sterling at Liverpool he was quality. Man city paid 50 odd million and he's been really inconsistent. His touch sometimes is shocking for a 50 million pound player . It's more like a 50 grand player

It's just everything I don't like about footballers. Why leave for Man City? Fantastic under Rodgers at Liverpool, and would no doubt have only improved under Klopp. Money, and that's it. 

Great atmosphere at Sunderland. That plus Rashford is suddenly getting me quite excited for the Euros, albeit our defence is somewhere between awkward and terrible. 

5 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

It's just everything I don't like about footballers. Why leave for Man City? Fantastic under Rodgers at Liverpool, and would no doubt have only improved under Klopp. Money, and that's it. 

Great atmosphere at Sunderland. That plus Rashford is suddenly getting me quite excited for the Euros, albeit our defence is somewhere between awkward and terrible. 

Ye Rashford looks some player lets hope he doesn't  end up like Owen with all those injuries.Lets hope they don't burn him out with to much football 

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Out of interest who do u think will be the 2 to miss out . Sturridge and Townsend maybe or will he only take 2 keepers 

Think you have to take 3 keepers. Frankly I'd rather see Townsend than Sterling but when Roy has a favourite it doesn't matter how badly they play it seems. 

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Think you have to take 3 keepers. Frankly I'd rather see Townsend than Sterling but when Roy has a favourite it doesn't matter how badly they play it seems. 

Every time I've seen Townsend play for England he's played well and scored a couple of corkers . Doesn't seem to be getting a look now though like u said 

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

People love to hate Sterling.  Wonder if other countries fans hate their own players 

It's not about 'hating' him. He's just a completely overrated footballer. And yes I'm sure fans of other teams discuss the shortcomings of their players. 

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Every time I've seen Townsend play for England he's played well and scored a couple of corkers . Doesn't seem to be getting a look now though like u said 

Yep, once your Woy's favourite it seems performances count for nothing. 

There is literally no logical explanation for his continued presence in the starting eleven. His form is awful. 

Archived