IGNORED

The Squad - Updated 6/9/16

Ian M

• Admin
On 5 September 2016 at 20:20, Ian M said:

Updated Marlon's contract.

Remaining players who won't be with us next season as it stands:

Mark Little (2017)

Adam Matthews (signed 28/7/16) (season long loan)

Luke Freeman (2017)

Aaron Wilbraham (2017)

Tammy Abraham (season long loan)

George Dowling  (2017)

Presumably Dowling will definitely be offered a new deal. The rest will need replacing in the squad, hopefully with at least 3 being 1st choice players to improve our bench.

Added Ekstrand who goes straight on the list of OOC players at the end of the 2016/17 season. 

If no more contracts are offered we will be left with 16 senior players next Summer, giving good scope to improve the squad further. I think LJ is actually aiming for 23 senior pros, much like an international tournament squad. 

6 hours ago, Ian M said:

Added Ekstrand who goes straight on the list of OOC players at the end of the 2016/17 season. 

If no more contracts are offered we will be left with 16 senior players next Summer, giving good scope to improve the squad further. I think LJ is actually aiming for 23 senior pros, much like an international tournament squad. 

Williams cost 250k

• The topic was unpinned
1 hour ago, Ian M said:

I've added Wright, Djuric & Hegeler and brought back Vyner into the fold but I'm at work at the moment so if I've missed anything else let me know and I'll update later :)

Good work Madger.:thumbsup:

The date in the title would need to be updated, plus Taylor Moore out on loan. :)

• Admin
3 hours ago, samo II said:

Don't know if players from the Under 23s are included, but both Jake Andrews and Cameron Pring are out on loan at Guernsey FC according to the BBC;

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38530774

And Flint extended his deal in December till 2020 (still 2019 here);

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38181994

4 hours ago, NYTRAM said:

@Ian M Taylor Moore on loan Bury. 

Are we even sure I'm a City fan? :(

On 13/01/2017 at 17:28, Bosnian beast said:

Hello City fans.

Just to wish you good luck, and hopefully to win over Cardiff. If Djuric scores that will be perfect ;)

Poor result, but by my reckoning (from the other end of the ground and with bad eyesight) I think Djuric set up both our goals today.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived