IGNORED

Vardy to Arsenal?

Bristol Rob

1 hour ago, Super said:

At least they didn't spend 30M on Troy Deeney!

He`s done pretty well for himself to be fair. When we played Watford a few years back I just thought he was a bog standard championship player and they were sure to get rid when they got promoted but he`s seen off quite a few managers now so must have something about him. Managing to carve out a solid premier league career with all the pressures of foreign signings/managers/owners and whatever takes some doing these days.

• Admin
17 hours ago, Robbored said:

Vardy is a one season wonder. He and Lecester will find it much more difficult next season. Teams will have worked him/them out and I doubt they'll achieve a top half finish. 

One of the big boys will reclaim the PL title. I hope it's Arsenal.

City are more likely to win the league that Arsenal under Wenger

The thing with the Premier league it is all out attack which plays into his hands - can't see many teams going on the defensive

I always find it funny when people say he will be found out this season, it's almost like nobody figured him out until the last game was played !

Team knew straight away last August what he was about and still people couldn't stop him

On 5 juin 2016 at 08:50, Selred said:

Yes Vardy has had a great season, but look at his stats from the 3 seasons before.

14-15 Prem 5 goals in 34 - Poor.

13-14 Champ 16 goals in 37 - Average.

12-13 Champ 4 goals in 26 - Poor.

He did n't have a great midfielder setting up the goals perhaps ? 

53 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

He did n't have a great midfielder setting up the goals perhaps ? 

Proves that Vardy is a one season wonder. He did have Mahrez along side and Drinkwater supplying him but other teams will have  worked out how to reduce their impact ready for next season.

That said Ranieri is very experienced and a smart cookie and he'll realise that as well so may have an alternative playing strategy for next season.

Archived