IGNORED

Kodija - Departs for 11 Million (Merged)

mozo

4 hours ago, billywedlock said:

Oh I agree , it is purely based on what you  (I) see and sorry for making it sound otherwise . It was also related to Cole who always seemed less that chuffed and a little aloof. I have absolutely no idea what goes on between them. i am sure he is BBF ( trying to be young here ) with lots of colleagues . 

Whats a BBF Bill?

Meanwhile..I'll take the 14m....Who we gunna buy!?

4 minutes ago, Just Brett said:

Sky now reporting Hull have now made an approach for Kodjia. Think we'll be waiting until deadline day for this one to happen. 

Hopefully Steve is prepared to let City spend for a replacement on the assumption of the money coming in and not having to wait till after.

17 minutes ago, Just Brett said:

Sky now reporting Hull have now made an approach for Kodjia. Think we'll be waiting until deadline day for this one to happen. 

Don't be silly. They're in for Kadjia. Must be an academy lad :grr: they spelled it wrong not once but twice. Hull aren't a big money maker for sky and we are irrelevant to sky so why get the details right?

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Don't be silly. They're in for Kadjia. Must be an academy lad :grr: they spelled it wrong not once but twice. Hull aren't a big money maker for sky and we are irrelevant to sky so why get the details right?

They've literally just corrected it. Only took them half an hour. 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Take it back. Still spelt wrong. Now Kodjia. Anyway. Welcome to my bank holiday Monday....

I've spelt it wrong multiple times but keeps coming back correct. Even after editing it. I'm gonna take a nap. I before j on sky anyway

50 minutes ago, Super said:

Really is laughable if Hull are willing to pay 14m, surely must be better value out there for that amount. Not complaining though.

Rumours are that it is £10m, with £4m add ons. Best to see it as the ten really.

We are screwing them a bit at that price in my view. Equally, assuming we are looking at a replacement, best to get what we can as we may well be equally screwed over on price ourselves, this close to deadline.

12 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Hang on a sec didn't Hull say that they weren't going to make any transfers that is why Steve Bruce left the club.

No, he was just frustrated they had not signed anybody by that point and fell out with the owner's son. The takeover was also holding things up but it seems that is now done subject to PL approval so I imagine Phelan has been given the green light.

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I thought he was out for the season.

I haven't heard that. Read a few times Burnley were in for him between 6-8m but that Hull are willing to pay 10m and still go after Mason. Doesn't sound like them tbh but it's the usual Twitter and HTIC stuff 

43 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I haven't heard that. Read a few times Burnley were in for him between 6-8m but that Hull are willing to pay 10m and still go after Mason. Doesn't sound like them tbh but it's the usual Twitter and HTIC stuff 

Did his hamstring v Barnsley but it doesn`t look like it was as bad as first feared.

Hull bidding 10mil for him is the rumour

Archived