IGNORED

Kodija - Departs for 11 Million (Merged)

mozo

Flint says No, No, No - and we are all right behind him

Wonderful Kodjia goal for Ivory Coast this evening.  

Forget about drab England and City's failed manager from the dark ages and get behind the here and now City international goalscorer : KODJIA

19 minutes ago, RedDave said:

The Sun say Derby want Kodjia for £5m

and no doubt we would be in the market for a player in his first (difficult) year in the Championship, who scored 20 goals and only pay £5m.  

PS: It's the Sun !! I wouldn't believe that rag if they said the sky was blue (pedantic science geeks need not reply to that bit).

19 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

and no doubt we would be in the market for a player in his first (difficult) year in the Championship, who scored 20 goals and only pay £5m.  

PS: It's the Sun !! I wouldn't believe that rag if they said the sky was blue (pedantic science geeks need not reply to that bit).

Didn't say I believed it.  Think we wouldn't sell for less than 8m

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

They'll only go if they feel it's in their best interests. Don't know how well known the fact that we are rich as **** is over the rest of the footballing world.

Get a grip man; we're not even the richest football team in Bristol.

3 minutes ago, Cider red said:

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/23098-jonathan-kodjia/?page=3

derby fans suggesting a bid of 1.5 mil! Laughable, considering he will only get better, best striker in the division now gray is in the prem Imo. If he can continue to improve his finishing he is a prem player ability wise. Cant see us selling for under 8 mil.

Get real Derby - we`re not likely to sell him for less than we paid after he got 20 last season. Delusions of grandeur methinks, someone needs to tell them they`re not famous any more.

11 minutes ago, Cider red said:

derby fans suggesting a bid of 1.5 mil! Laughable, considering he will only get better, best striker in the division now gray is in the prem Imo. If he can continue to improve his finishing he is a prem player ability wise. Cant see us selling for under 8 mil.

Ignore the dumb shits spread about the country who follow football and post nonsense. There is an articulate realist who posts afterwards:

"Would rather we looked more intelligently, at teams that need the money, instead of those owned by people as rich or more so than Mel. In 2014 Steve Lansdown was officially worth £1.5bn. Bristol City won't need to sell and will want well over the odds if they do, and there isn't a lot of value buying a forward who'll be 27 in October - you're not going to get your money back let alone make a profit."

2 minutes ago, Scrumpy said:

Ignore the dumb shits spread about the country who follow football and post nonsense. There is an articulate realist who posts afterwards:

"Would rather we looked more intelligently, at teams that need the money, instead of those owned by people as rich or more so than Mel. In 2014 Steve Lansdown was officially worth £1.5bn. Bristol City won't need to sell and will want well over the odds if they do, and there isn't a lot of value buying a forward who'll be 27 in October - you're not going to get your money back let alone make a profit."

It was all going so well then you had to ruin it by posting a balanced view.

Boo!

16 minutes ago, Cider red said:

Have to say it's nice other clubs are talking about our players in such esteem.  Makes a nice change.

5 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Have to say it's nice other clubs are talking about our players in such esteem.  Makes a nice change.

:yes: My name is Barnsley . I am a big club and will keep all my players.

:clapping:My name is Bristol City. We are bigger than Barnsley and will take all your players

:thumbsup:My name is Derby. We are bigger than Bristol and will take your best player.

:yawn:My name is any Premiership Club and I'll take whatever I bloody well want from all of you.

Archived