IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

9 hours ago, Super said:

not sure about this....

hughes_normal.jpg Matt Hughes @MattHughesTimes

Sterling & Lallana in line to start v Russia as Hodgson plans changes from Portugal, with Vardy & Milner facing axe. https://twitter.com/suttonnick/status/741024116455657473 

Surely Vardy & Milner are facing the guillotine, not the axe.

If that is right the Russians are having a huge sigh of relief....comrade good news the stupid English have put their best forward on the bench.....Much guffawing and Vodka shots! YES the FSB have infiltrated the English camp....Agents Philby, Maclean, Burgess, Blunt and Hodgson have brought it home again....Much more guffawing and shooting of Vodka!

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I predicted a group knockout in the World Cup amongst friends,now I will predict on otib (so I can be shot down)that we will make the final.and lose

I don't think we'll get that far but I'd be surprised if we didn't win the group fairly comfortably. 

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Christ that ITV set looks so budget. 

Dreadful, paper getting blown all over the place and seem to be miles from the centre.

BBC studio looks excellent from what I've seen overlooking the fan park and the tower but tbh itv coverage is exactly that - "budget"

3 minutes ago, Robin 101 said:

Dreadful, paper getting blown all over the place and seem to be miles from the centre.

BBC studio looks excellent from what I've seen overlooking the fan park and the tower but tbh itv coverage is exactly that - "budget"

I do like Slaven Bilic though, didn't Dixon used to be BBC or have I imagined that? 

5 minutes ago, WRERE said:

£250 on a France win tonight in a bid to get some funds up and going for the tournament.

Oops thought this was the betting thread

Odds on it's not!

Archived