IGNORED

Euros in sports bar and concourse

Mkelly

20 minutes ago, The Bard said:

There were a lot of Polish there in the evening. Hope we don't play them in the tournament. Could get messy...

If these Poles are like the ones I know we should be in a position to offer Tomin £40k a week whilst also putting in a bid for Lionel Messi that could tempt Barca to accept.......

6 hours ago, The Bard said:

There were a lot of Polish there in the evening. Hope we don't play them in the tournament. Could get messy...

Wouldn't it be great if we did draw them.

Bar and SS packed, great atmosphere and no hint of trouble.......I can only dream.

On 17 June 2016 at 12:51, Just Red said:

Bloody hell, looks like we're going to need to open up the Dolman concourse as well at this rate. Absolutely fantastic turn out. On a Thursday afternoon too.

Any more and they will have to open the top tier of the stand!

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

I was going to go down to watch the England match on Monday. Not now that the big screen will be split in two with one side showing England and the other side showing the Wales V Russia match.

Perhaps if Wales are losing and England are winning, England can let a late one in to send the Welsh home ?! 

Awful idea to show both games on big screen, win lose or draw who cares what wales are doing in there game. 

After all the great video/ feedback of the England v wales game the club had , it feels like they are scoring a own goal here?

2 hours ago, bs3 said:

I was going to go down to watch the England match on Monday. Not now that the big screen will be split in two with one side showing England and the other side showing the Wales V Russia match.

Is it confirmed it will be 50/50? The previous games have had majority England (71.43% - 20 of the 28 screens that form the big screen) with the remainder featuring Bristol Sport promotional stuff and Sky Sports News.

http://www.jmpuk.com/portfolio/G0000SB8SCYGKB_8/I0000D4VNEjUwgR8

They can't be showing half/half. The whole thing isn't even set up that way for a start. 

Even if it was, it really shouldn't happen. 

It may be screened on the narrow side panel but I wouldn't bother doing that if I was them. 

14 hours ago, bs3 said:

Surely this won't be happening?  I was going to go down tonight, but not a chance if this happens.

Archived