IGNORED

Tickets for others

Snufflelufagus

On 23/06/2016 at 22:33, ChippenhamRed said:

Unbelievably short-sighted. They are coming to watch football, so there is a chance they might be surprised by the stadium or impressed by the team and want to come again. Every supporter has to start somewhere. That doesn't always mean coming with their Dad as a child.

My first game was an FA cup 3rd round replay in the snow against Cardiff in 2009 at 24 years old. Now on my 6th year as a ST holder.  Everyone starts somewhere and not always as a kid. 

8 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

My first game was an FA cup 3rd round replay in the snow against Cardiff in 2009 at 24 years old. Now on my 6th year as a ST holder.  Everyone starts somewhere and not always as a kid. 

Agreed. As already existing converts, I very much believe that sth's/regular attendees are our best way of spreading the word and gaining more new supporters. 

If every STH/member brings a friend for their first experience a couple of times a season, that is without doubt the best way for our fanbase to grow. 

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 23:10, Maltshoveller said:

To me they are comiyouto watch Newcastle and Villa NOT to watch CITY

All i s aid was ask them if they were interested in a ticket to watch City v Burton If they said No there would be your answer

When i had a season ticket me brother sat next to me but couldnt make every game

I always offered the ticket for £0 If the person asked who we were playing i wouldnt give i to them

Only ever gave it to a mate who never asked

I wanted them to come and watch CITY  NOT who we were playing

....geez, not you again..... I'd thank you for the pair of cinema tickets you gave to me a few years ago but  it was bloody auful (w) ,  traunatic and totally embarrassing having to sit through a couple of hours of Mama Mia ... I dont think I'll ever completely get over it,  git! .... :)

Archived