IGNORED

Tickets for others

Snufflelufagus

3 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

As a season ticket holder how many tickets can I buy for others if any? Already getting asked about Newcastle and Villa games.

None. Tell them that season tickets went back on sale today..! 

29 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

As a season ticket holder how many tickets can I buy for others if any? Already getting asked about Newcastle and Villa games.

None. Members have paid for the privilege of being first in line for match tickets. It won't be an issue this season with 27,000 seats available, but they can join the back of the queue. Or buy a membership.

11 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Tell them you can get tickets for the Burton game

If they dont want those tell them to do one 

No. Why turn away potential new fans? They are welcome. Come once and they might come again. They just need to buy a membership or wait for general sale.

23 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

No. Why turn away potential new fans? They are welcome. Come once and they might come again. They just need to buy a membership or wait for general sale.

If they only want to come to the Newcastle and Villa games they are not coming to watch CITY are they

36 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

If they only want to come to the Newcastle and Villa games they are not coming to watch CITY are they

Unbelievably short-sighted. They are coming to watch football, so there is a chance they might be surprised by the stadium or impressed by the team and want to come again. Every supporter has to start somewhere. That doesn't always mean coming with their Dad as a child.

14 hours ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Cant get a season ticket i work 2 out of 3 weekends hoping to get weekend for Villa if i can get a ticket

Then your membership will make sure you get a ticket. You'll be fine. 

On 6/23/2016 at 22:33, ChippenhamRed said:

Unbelievably short-sighted. They are coming to watch football, so there is a chance they might be surprised by the stadium or impressed by the team and want to come again. Every supporter has to start somewhere. That doesn't always mean coming with their Dad as a child.

To me they are coming to watch Newcastle and Villa NOT to watch CITY

All i said was ask them if they were interested in a ticket to watch City v Burton If they said No there would be your answer

When i had a season ticket me brother sat next to me but couldnt make every game

I always offered the ticket for £0 If the person asked who we were playing i wouldnt give i to them

Only ever gave it to a mate who never asked

I wanted them to come and watch CITY  NOT who we were playing

21 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

All i said was ask them if they were interested in a ticket to watch City v Burton If they said No there would be your answer

When i had a season ticket me brother sat next to me but couldnt make every game

I always offered the ticket for £0 If the person asked who we were playing i wouldnt give i to them

So you offer a ticket to a friend but they're not allowed to ask who we're playing?! How strange!

If they're not a City fan yet then it's entirely understandable that they would want to know who the opposition were. If you're a neutral then of course Villa or Newcastle is a more attractive fixture than Burton. You can't expect non-City fans to have a burning desire to watch us - why would they?! But get them in the door once - even if they have come because of the opposition - and they might catch the bug and want to come again.

6 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

Surely,you go to watch the match,both teams??....just watching city would be a very high scoring affair!!!

21 hours ago, Monkeh said:

you can get one it would just be a waste of money :laugh:, 

Plus, you could always pass it on to someone else for a small fee for the games you miss.

The more STs we sell, the more chance of top tier opening....go for it.

14 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So you offer a ticket to a friend but they're not allowed to ask who we're playing?! How strange!

If they're not a City fan yet then it's entirely understandable that they would want to know who the opposition were. If you're a neutral then of course Villa or Newcastle is a more attractive fixture than Burton. You can't expect non-City fans to have a burning desire to watch us - why would they?! But get them in the door once - even if they have come because of the opposition - and they might catch the bug and want to come again.

I never offered my ticket to a non city fan

28 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Or you are trying to get in with a kids ticket as an adult, or an over-65 ticket when you're not.

We have bought a season ticket for my grandson(5) for next season. He will not be going to night matches. Can I upgrade the ticket on occasions he can't attend?.

20 minutes ago, red mist said:

We have bought a season ticket for my grandson(5) for next season. He will not be going to night matches. Can I upgrade the ticket on occasions he can't attend?.

Yep, but it don't come cheap.

My mate upgraded his son's for me, as although I'm a ST, I can only get in when I take Joe (Wheelchair ST).

i think his sons ticket gave me a £2.33 rebate on the price, so was still £30+. 

1 hour ago, red mist said:

40 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, but it don't come cheap.

My mate upgraded his son's for me, as although I'm a ST, I can only get in when I take Joe (Wheelchair ST).

i think his sons ticket gave me a £2.33 rebate on the price, so was still £30+. 

Yes you can upgrade. You pay the normal POTD price and they knock of the proportionate amount of the season ticket price. 

I've done it many times with my son's ticket and it works well. 

Archived