IGNORED

Bristol City Twelve mid week fixtures 5 home 7 away,WHY?

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

just hope not,as its another day away from my bed.

Why not push the Reading home game to tuesday night?

Read my post above about the relative numbers. Makes a lot more financial sense to choose fixtures that will be poorly attended regardless 

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone else spotted Rotherham away on 10th Sept and Sheff Weds the following Tuesday? Nice few days in the dales if you want to, around my missus`s birthday so I may suggest it to her! :mf_sleep:

Yeah if cotts still around  the team would stay in Yorkshire   Notably  Uddersfield   and Derby last year  And  preston and Bratford in promotion year      LJ To do the same?

On 23 June 2016 at 16:26, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone else spotted Rotherham away on 10th Sept and Sheff Weds the following Tuesday? Nice few days in the dales if you want to, around my missus`s birthday so I may suggest it to her! :mf_sleep:

Yep....though no good for me.

On 6/23/2016 at 16:26, Red Right Hand said:

Tempting, but Yorkshire's huge.

Say you based yourself in Grassington, it's an hour and 45mins to Rotherham and about 2 hours to Sheffield.

8 hours extra driving and potentially being any where near heavy traffic doesn't sound very appealing when I could be spending the day going up Malham Cove or walking round Langstrothdale and having a quiet pint in the George Inn in Hubberholme.

Watching City and visiting the Yorkshire Dales are 2 of my great loves, but for very different reasons, and I think I'll keep them separate.

27 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Tempting, but Yorkshire's huge.

Say you based yourself in Grassington, it's an hour and 45mins to Rotherham and about 2 hours to Sheffield.

8 hours extra driving and potentially being any where near heavy traffic doesn't sound very appealing when I could be spending the day going up Malham Cove or walking round Langstrothdale and having a quiet pint in the George Inn in Hubberholme.

Watching City and visiting the Yorkshire Dales are 2 of my great loves, but for very different reasons, and I think I'll keep them separate.

Might still do it but make it the Peak District rather than the dales perhaps. Stay somewhere around Matlock or up by Ladybower Reservoir maybe?

Archived