IGNORED

If your still off to France for the Euros get your EURO's now

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I am pretty sure that, firstly, nothing dramatic will happen for the oft-quoted two year negotiation period and, even after this period has expired and once everybody has had time to reflect, things will carry on much as before. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I am pretty sure that, firstly, nothing dramatic will happen for the oft-quoted two year negotiation period and, even after this period has expired and once everybody has had time to reflect, things will carry on much as before. 

I'm glad that there is actually a sensible voice on here this morning around all the nonsense 

5 hours ago, Kingswood Robin said:

and we'll all have to change our number plates and put the GB stickers back on.

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I would be changing every penny I had into sterling this morning if I were you..! 

So, how does he manage to buy anything in France if he does that? I looked at the current exchange rate and it's around 1.28 euros, I was getting that a few weeks ago with Transferwise who are about the best in rates. So, just scare mongering really and imo,  the pound will rise again in a few weeks.  

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

So, how does he manage to buy anything in France if he does that? I looked at the current exchange rate and it's around 1.28 euros, I was getting that a few weeks ago with Transferwise who are about the best in rates. So, just scare mongering really and imo,  the pound will rise again in a few weeks.  

I hadn't looked today. Earlier in the week sainsburys were selling euros at 1.27 to the pound. 

Now they are 1.19 

Hardly earth shattering. 

Archived