IGNORED

Preston Agree Deal For Ben Pringle

Bcfc24

What a signing for them! We are seriously screwing up another transfer window! Players like this would be ideal for us, it's so much better to be sensible and stay clear of trouble than be ambitious, fail then struggle! This summer is so important with no loan windows and again we aren't learning from our mistakes!

Great signing for them. Obviously he was aiming higher a few years back and signed for Fulham, but at the time I heard we were interested in a Rotherham player and hoped it was him, but we got Agard. :no:

2 hours ago, Bcfc24 said:

We are seriously screwing up another transfer window!

Nice calm, rational comment!

Love the panic on here....really amuses me just when I need it!

And it's only June! Bring on more panic-stricken guff.....like the people on the Tomlin transfer thread saying they are going 'insane' over the uncertainty and it's 'depressing' them....what rubbish! But I love it!

2 hours ago, Bcfc24 said:

What a signing for them! We are seriously screwing up another transfer window! Players like this would be ideal for us, it's so much better to be sensible and stay clear of trouble than be ambitious, fail then struggle! This summer is so important with no loan windows and again we aren't learning from our mistakes!

Give your head a wobble FFS 

Are we going to get a thread about every player that signs for another club? I have an idea, lets start another sub forum, we could call it the Anti - Transfer Forum to balance out the Transfer forum we have, where we can put every thread that other clubs make because clearly that means we couldn't persuade them to come to us. 

Here you go BCFC24 - here's something else to cry over, because to be honest it has as much relevance as the Pringle to PNE story. 

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/top-stories/sinclair-increases-transfer-activity-with-double-swoop.html

Relatively happy with it. I remember him tearing us apart in the play-offs a couple of years ago. Won't be expensive either because they want rid of him and he's only got 1 year left on his deal.

Probably not as good as Adam Reach who's gone back to Middlesbrough, but Pringle did well in his season in the Championship with Rotherham.

He also did quite well on loan at Ipswich at the end of last season. Didn't work out at Fulham but plenty of good players went there last summer and it hasn't worked for whatever reason.

Suits our style of play as well getting balls into the box, he has a wand of a left peg.

16 hours ago, pnefcok said:

Relatively happy with it. I remember him tearing us apart in the play-offs a couple of years ago. Won't be expensive either because they want rid of him and he's only got 1 year left on his deal.

Probably not as good as Adam Reach who's gone back to Middlesbrough, but Pringle did well in his season in the Championship with Rotherham.

He also did quite well on loan at Ipswich at the end of last season. Didn't work out at Fulham but plenty of good players went there last summer and it hasn't worked for whatever reason.

Suits our style of play as well getting balls into the box, he has a wand of a left peg.

Cracking signing for you lot. You're making the most of your limited(compared to our "supposed" budget). The kind of business I wish we'd do more of. Sometimes players just need a stable environment and new surroundings. 

On 30 June 2016 at 20:28, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Done very little in this league. Fulham and Ipswich 

He did quite well at Rotherham in this league and did well at Ipswich on loan.

On 2 July 2016 at 11:53, JoeAman08 said:

Cracking signing for you lot. You're making the most of your limited(compared to our "supposed" budget). The kind of business I wish we'd do more of. Sometimes players just need a stable environment and new surroundings. 

Grayson is very good at making the most of our limited budget but it will only take us so far. I can't see us going any further than mid-table again until there is significant investment in strikers. Once again we are going to be relying on Beckford to score all the goals and he's 32 now. Really held us back last season when he got his long-term injury. Also hoping we might make something of this Makienok guy we've signed on loan from Palermo who was at Charlton last season but it's a bit of a wildcard singing really.

On 30 June 2016 at 18:22, Bcfc24 said:

Are you seriously stupid?

Archived