IGNORED

Callum O'Dowda - Signed

Rocky

11 hours ago, Selred said:

I'm slightly worried how much the fee will be on this thread at the end of the day. Started at £800k, then £1.3m, £1.4m and now £1.6m! 

Club record by tea time? 

Can anyone please update me on what we are spending on him now please?

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

This topic has now hit that point where none of the comments are related to the player. So another couple days before this moves on a bit further seems to be the trend 

A typical OTIB thread then?

All it's missing is a pun or two :)

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

I remember the foggy one. Very odd to be behind the goal & see all the players literally disappearing over the halfway line, and having no idea what was going on down the other end.

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

I remember the foggy one. Very odd to be behind the goal & see all the players literally disappearing over the halfway line, and having no idea what was going on down the other end.

I remember the ball bouncing out of the wall of fog followed by Paul Simpson to score one of his three million goals against us. :-(

6 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Get this lad and the season as far as I'm concern the season is ready to go, all the business done early and a fantastic pre-season together, I reckon we can go far, not Dark horses but genuine top-6 contenders. 

Not being greedy but we need at least one more defender and definetly a decent striker, especially as Kodja will probably be off with Ivory Coast for the African cup.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Keeper , right back , o'dowda ,  striker and another centre half . Don't want much do I . 

We'll be sorted then 

Well allegedly we have spent what £6m ? I guess we are going to expend circ £9 - 10m !!

For that, why buy all this young talent when we could have purchased Pogba's left testicle   

6 minutes ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

Well allegedly we have spent what £6m ? I guess we are going to expend circ £9 - 10m !!

For that, why buy all this young talent when we could have purchased Pogba's left testicle   

Now your just talking bollox.

6 minutes ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

Now you're just talking bollocks 

11 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Keeper , right back , o'dowda ,  striker and another centre half . Don't want much do I . 

We'll be sorted then 

I agree, that would be the dream. Say two of those on season long loans so only 3 to sign and one maybe already underway. Easily possible now I reckon to achieve that. Especially as players signing tend to pursuade others to follow suit.

45 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

We'll be sorted then 

After our current transfers and positivity around the club I don't see why we can't get players in for those positions.

Had a quick look at the yellows forum and a couple think its a done deal but by the looks at some of the posts on the rest of the thread they are off the rockers.

Apparently we are the west brom of the lower leagues and not a step up :rofl2br:

Taken them years to get back into a league we pissed two seasons ago after falling out of the footy league for a 4 or 5 seasons.

Im getting more and more assured by their bitterness that this kid is gonna be a good un.

2 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

Got a feeling this one is a lot more advanced than we know and I reckon it would see Wes go out on loan somewhere probably north of the border 

Hmmm I also thought this may see Wes out the door but possibly even with him going the opposite way as part of the O'Dowda deal

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Had a quick look at the yellows forum and a couple think its a done deal but by the looks at some of the posts on the rest of the thread they are off the rockers.

Apparently we are the west brom of the lower leagues and not a step up :rofl2br:

Taken them years to get back into a league we pissed two seasons ago after falling out of the footy league for a 4 or 5 seasons.

Im getting more and more assured by their bitterness that this kid is gonna be a good un.

The oxford fan on here has assured me that not all Oxford fans are some of the most deluded on the planet.

3 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Hmmm I also thought this may see Wes out the door but possibly even with him going the opposite way as part of the O'Dowda deal

No it will be north of the border on loan I feel - won't be loaned to a championship club - he was at a league one club last season so would benefit from a step up 

Archived