IGNORED

Hordur "Hodor" Magnusson - Signed

Rocky

A lot of people on Twitter seem to be sure that this is about to be announced. Sadly, no confirmation from the player, or mention that he's on his way to England.

Given this guy has experience in Serie A on loan, I think this could be an inspired signing.

The official Iceland national reporter who's been in charge of their media affairs while they've been in France seems to think it's a done deal.

I'm very confident that this is done and they'll be an announcement later this week.

This also makes sense to when LJ said there were signings that maybe done that he couldn't yet announce. 

We clearly had to wait until the Euro's was over to announce this one. 

1 hour ago, chipdawg said:

I suspect you could put together a (brief) highlight reel which made Carlton Palmer look like Bobby Moore

That would be some make-up job....

Besides, not sure Bobby Moore had highlights, pretty sure he was a natural blond.

1 hour ago, Citychuds said:

It sounds like he is definitely a decent target for our level and to be honest I have trust in the people making this decisions during this transfer window from a talent spotting point of view. My only comment would be the quoted figures of 3 million (euros or pounds?) seem like they could be on the high side.

3 million euros is about 10 million quid nowadays!

4 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Nothing yet despite it being broken last night that he's agreed a move to us? Thought the club would have been quick to confirm and get it out of the way especially if as suggested, all negotiations etc have been done

Just like they did with Tomlin...

18 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Nothing yet despite it being broken last night that he's agreed a move to us? Thought the club would have been quick to confirm and get it out of the way especially if as suggested, all negotiations etc have been done

Did he announce it via twitter? No sign of it now if so which must be a good sign.

19 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

It would be worth mentioning that the AG development webcam has not got any chunk of time taken out of it from this weekend. If a chunk of time goes missing for the Lobster TV then it'll be a fair inclination that some media pics for new signings have occurred.

Tomlin did his a day or two before it was made official. All pics sorted prior to confirmation, ala Moteb/Mateb/Mateab/Motab.

Archived