IGNORED

Hordur "Hodor" Magnusson - Signed

Rocky

10 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

Interesting that LJ says we wanted him since the end of last season.

I also like that LJ says he showed Magnusson, and his family, around the city. 

Probably showed them one or two of his properties - if they are interested;)

30 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

Interesting that LJ says we wanted him since the end of last season.

I also like that LJ says he showed Magnusson, and his family, around the city. 

With Lee being such a young manager he's really in touch with how to sell our club to players isn't he, he knows what impresses them and what they want to hear. It's hard not to like LeeJ's friendly personality.

Along with MA and of course SL, our targets haven't really got a chance have they! 

Feeling more positive and excited about the new season than I have in a while, and I always believe at the start.  But this year it feels Special. 

49 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:
"Born in the Icelandic capital Reykjavik, Magnusson began life in the youth setup of Knattspyrnufelagio Fram"

Give me a K ...

I think they are known as Fram,so give us a F.....

10 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Terrific stuff from City. Spine of the side starting to look strong - O'Donnell, Flint / Hordur, O'Neil/Smith/Tomlin, Kodjia.

Still a few pieces of the jigsaw missing, but it's starting to look like a team that should be pushing top half as an absolute minimum.

When people talk about teams doing well when they have a strong spine, **** ME thats a strong spine

28 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Love how the article calls it a "dream move". Juventus to Bristol City!

I suppose even though he has been on there books , he hasn't actually played from them maybe a few games ? but mainly for other teams on loan but has played in Top Italian league so has good pedigree.

I like the fact we now have two tall centre backs ,hopefully a little more pace then Flint . Seems he is the great partner for Flint being a LCB and can play it out from the back. Which not being harsh on Baker but is something that he couldn't do. The only cautious thing I'm about this signing is that it might take a while to get used to the more physical Championship league. 

Archived