IGNORED

Bristol City coming to Norn Iron. ...at last!!!@

Norn Iron

At last, City will be playing in Norn Iron. The U21s will be playing Glenavon Thursday week, 21st July. So what if it's a 2 hour journey for me! 

I'll be there!

Details on how to find the ground, please see attached link.

http://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/northern-ireland-premier-league-clubs/glenavon-mourneview-park.html#adirections-and-car-parking

The Glens wear blue so our new navy blue away kit won't be worn (teehee...see away kit thread).

• Admin
45 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

At last, City will be playing in Norn Iron. The U21s will be playing Glenavon Thursday week, 21st July. So what if it's a 2 hour journey for me! 

I'll be there!

http://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/northern-ireland-premier-league-clubs/glenavon-mourneview-park.html#adirections-and-car-parking

The Glens wear blue so our new navy blue away kit won't be worn (teehee...see away kit thread).

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

I'll be there!

Will you be doing a solo version of the Icelandic chant.

55 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Will you be doing a solo version of the Icelandic chant.

Made me laugh just thinking what it would sound like!

An Asthmatic Banging two beats on a bass drum (loads of them available here in Norn Iron!) followed by the arm clap and subsequent US Marine Whoaaa? 

It's possible but not probable!  Would a COYR and You're Supposed To Be At Home, be OK instead?

33 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Made me laugh just thinking what it would sound like!

An Asthmatic Banging two beats on a bass drum (loads of them available here in Norn Iron!) followed by the arm clap and subsequent US Marine Whoaaa? 

It's possible but not probable!  Would a COYR and You're Supposed To Be At Home, be OK instead?

I think it calls for a,Everywhere I gooooo,people want to knooowww,who I ammmm,ssoooo I tell ummmm.......

14 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Yep; I'm hoping other exiled City fans turn up. Now I'll have to think if a way of recognising each other. ....Difficult that one!

I'll keep you posted on the game along with some photos. 

You`ll probably end up meeting someone who lives three streets away from you!

3-1 Terrible mistake by Joe Morrell. Tried to dribble out from a goalkeeper pass only to be robbed. Ball was passed to an oncoming Glens player who had an easy job to score. And did! I feel sorry for Joe as he's the only player who has stood out.

Archived