IGNORED

Portsmouth Tkts

Redmycolour

1 hour ago, redmycolour said:

Just ordered my Tkts by phone for Portsmouth game was told £1.00 booking fee+£1.00 postage.come on Bristol Sport stop ripping us off.was given no option to collect.

prob due to limited staff because its pre-season and that the ground is still a building site

Choose to print an eticket, but no link to a printable PDF that was mentioned in the ordering page.

No PDF eticket link in the confirmation email either.

So, now I have to assume that my existing season ticket is loaded with the Portsmouth ticket and hope for the best?

Needlessly frustrating ... :grr:

• Admin
10 hours ago, LocoPal said:

Choose to print an eticket, but no link to a printable PDF that was mentioned in the ordering page.

No PDF eticket link in the confirmation email either.

So, now I have to assume that my existing season ticket is loaded with the Portsmouth ticket and hope for the best?

Needlessly frustrating ... :grr:

Try logging back into your acoount @LocoPal in your order history is there any option to print ticket?

On 21/07/2016 at 09:59, phantom said:

Try logging back into your acoount @LocoPal in your order history is there any option to print ticket?

Thanks Phantom. Logging back in made no difference.

However, it appears that the first 6 league fixture tickets, plus the Portsmouth ticket have been added to the list in the 'Tickets' tab, whilst under the 'Season Ticket' tab the remaining 17 season ticket matches are the 'remaining tickets'.

So, as far as I can tell, the Portsmouth game has been credited to the season ticket card and there was never going to be a printable PDF, as was indicated on the purchase screen.

But first, I expect I need to receive the new season ticket to replace last season's ticket. 

All is as clear as mud then...

Just to further add to things with regards to Pompey tickets. I was down there this morning for a meeting. Thought I'd pop in the club shop to buy my ticket. I can't buy tickets in the shop! I then had to sit in the coffee shop downstairs and ring the ticket office upstairs to buy my ticket!

I still have no idea why they make it so hard to give them our money! :grr:

On 22 July 2016 at 18:47, LocoPal said:

Thanks Phantom. Logging back in made no difference.

However, it appears that the first 6 league fixture tickets, plus the Portsmouth ticket have been added to the list in the 'Tickets' tab, whilst under the 'Season Ticket' tab the remaining 17 season ticket matches are the 'remaining tickets'.

So, as far as I can tell, the Portsmouth game has been credited to the season ticket card and there was never going to be a printable PDF, as was indicated on the purchase screen.

But first, I expect I need to receive the new season ticket to replace last season's ticket. 

All is as clear as mud then...

I would phone the club as I was offered posted or e-tickets. Intookmposted but I presumed the latter would be a printable ticket and not just a credit on the season card.

only a presumption mind but do you want the hassle at the entry point?

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 17:48, gloucester robin said:

Did mine on line and was given the option of postage or print off an eticket,chose the postage simply because its a proper ticket for my scrap book!!

Did mine online as well.... easy peasy

11 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Just to further add to things with regards to Pompey tickets. I was down there this morning for a meeting. Thought I'd pop in the club shop to buy my ticket. I can't buy tickets in the shop! I then had to sit in the coffee shop downstairs and ring the ticket office upstairs to buy my ticket!

Don't they have an outlet in the petrol station in Swansea where you buy your fuel ?

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yes, you'll be able to, but there will only be one ticket office window open, so don't rock up at 2:55 :) 

Can't imagine many going to this 2.55 will be fine.

13 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Did you buy a coffee?  If so, the plan worked!

23 hours ago, Super said:

Why are friendly games so overpriced?

Is a tenner really THAT expensive for an hour and a half at an 'event' ?

A cinema ticket costs the same and I imagine the overheads involved in staging a football match - even a friendly - are higher than operating a cinema for 90 minutes..

Also don't you have to give a share of gate receipts to the other club? 

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Is a tenner really THAT expensive for an hour and a half at an 'event' ?

A cinema ticket costs the same and I imagine the overheads involved in staging a football match - even a friendly - are higher than operating a cinema for 90 minutes..

Also don't you have to give a share of gate receipts to the other club? 

It is for what is nothing more than a training game.

4 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

VAT to take from that £10 too - so that leaves the club with £8.33.

Assuming 5K turn up, of which 4K are adults

Total gate receipts of £45k, maybe £5k of booking fees. 

Less 20/120 in VAT, less catering/security/turnstile/programme seller/ticket office/clean up staff wages, less money to Portsmouth...can't see there's whopping great profits being made here. 

Seems we always want the best of both worlds - moan at the board for not chucking another million quid at Tomlin then moan about paying a tenner for a game.

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not at Odeon. £5 a ticket there.

Archived