IGNORED

Burton Tickets

DaveF

• Admin
9 minutes ago, DaveF said:

I can't find any information as to when theese might be on sale, does anyone know? It's only 3 weeks away :shutup:

On the basis that tickets for our home game against Wigan go on sale on Monday I would envisage this being middle to end of next week

This is their home pricing - so can see what we will be charged

Seated: 
Adult -£24.00    
Senior (65+) - £22.00
Young Person - £22.00  
Under 17 - £14.00            
Under 13 - £14.00 

Terraces: 
Adult - £20.00   
Senior - £18.00 
Young Person - £15.00  
Under 17 - £7.00              
Under 13 – £7.00 

38 minutes ago, phantom said:

On the basis that tickets for our home game against Wigan go on sale on Monday I would envisage this being middle to end of next week

Seated: 
Adult -£24.00    
Senior (65+) - £22.00
Young Person - £22.00  
Under 17 - £14.00            
Under 13 - £14.00 

Terraces: 
Adult - £20.00   
Senior - £18.00 
Young Person - £15.00  
Under 17 - £7.00              
Under 13 – £7.00 

What about the Seated-terraces prices?

Seated seems a bit expensive for my palate, but I don't want to look like a cheap-skate either.

Uncle TFR

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Seated: 
Adult -£24.00    
Senior (65+) - £22.00
Young Person - £22.00  
Under 17 - £14.00            
Under 13 - £14.00 

Terraces: 
Adult - £20.00   
Senior - £18.00 
Young Person - £15.00  
Under 17 - £7.00              
Under 13 – £7.00 

Thanks Phantom, I appreciate it :)

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Super said:

How many will we get?

Taken from the Football Grounds Guide:

Away fans are predominantly housed in the Coors East Stand Terrace at one end of the ground, where just over 1,400 fans can be accommodated. In addition 400 seats are also made available to visiting supporters in the Main Stand. As you would expect from a modern stadium, the view of the playing action (there are no supporting pillars) and facilities are good. The atmosphere is not bad too (although there is a bit of a monotonous drummer in the home end), as well as the grub available including the legendary Faggots & Mushy peas (£2.25). Other food on offer includes; Double Cheeseburgers (£4), Double Burgers (£3), Cheeseburgers (£2.50), Burgers (£2.25), Pukka Pies (£2.50) Hot Dogs (£2.25), Chip Butties in crusty bread (£2) and Chips (£1.75). There is also a bar for away fans in which you can sit inside, There are TV screens showing Sky Sports News and then live coverage of the match itself. The bar is open until 15 minutes after the second half has started.

Also look out for the cumbersome looking 'Billy Brewer Mascot', who is a bit of a character. On one visit the announcer reminded younger supporters that they shouldn't forget to obtain Billy Brewer's autograph! 

On the whole Burton is one of the better days out in the league, with excellent pubs, a good stadium with good facilities, atmosphere and virtually hassle free.

46 minutes ago, Puckle_red said:

What is a season ticket PLUS member? It says season ticket PLUS members can buy on Monday, seems I've either missed something or the wording is awful?

If you renewed your season ticket you'll automatically be a plus member, if your a new season ticket holder you'll have to pay £20 for the privilege. 

16 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

If you renewed your season ticket you'll automatically be a plus member, if your a new season ticket holder you'll have to pay £20 for the privilege. 

It's my own fault for not reading properly but having renewed, I'm sure I paid an extra £20 to be a plus member... It would be nice if the portals told you this, like they would if you tried to get a name printed on the back of a pair of shorts!

Definitely my own fault though if it was already included - must read better :facepalm:

Secondly, gutted this one is when it is - my cousin's getting married; the same cousin who had an 18th birthday bash when we were away at Birmingham in '98... 

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You need their surname, supporter id and their post code.

Thanks for getting back to me, do you enter these details once the tickets are in your basket or is there someone to add them before?

10 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Thanks for getting back to me, do you enter these details once the tickets are in your basket or is there someone to add them before?

From memory yes, once you try to complete the deal it will ask you to add a person to each ticket.  Don't be surprised if it doesn't work.  Phone supporter services.

I got it to work fine last season for one game and then the next it didn't.  Supporter Services were monitoring my screen and they couldn't work out why either, so they completed it on my behalf.

Archived