IGNORED

Burton Tickets

DaveF

31 minutes ago, newarkred said:

Is there a way of resetting your password on the Bristol sport site? I can't seem to remember mine. 

I had the same problem, clicked 'forgotten password' and a blank box popped up with obviously nothing to help and nowhere to input anything - this happened on all the four occasions I tried it until I gave up...

And I know lots on here have smooth online experiences and probably can't understand why some of us have problems, but I am far from a technophobe.

In my working life I run 17 websites, 11 Twitter accounts and 6 LinkedIn accounts, I know what I'm doing online, but my experiences in trying simple transactions with our club have been woeful...

19 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I had the same problem, clicked 'forgotten password' and a blank box popped up with obviously nothing to help and nowhere to input anything - this happened on all the four occasions I tried it until I gave up...

And I know lots on here have smooth online experiences and probably can't understand why some of us have problems, but I am far from a technophobe.

In my working life I run 17 websites, 11 Twitter accounts and 6 LinkedIn accounts, I know what I'm doing online, but my experiences in trying simple transactions with our club have been woeful...

No wonder you can't remember your passwords..!

29 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Big 'ead

Could be worth calling ahead before you venture to the stadium to collect match tickets for Burton away. I went to the shop today (in the rain) to collect my tickets and was told (after some to-ing and fro-ing) that they were not available despite waiting 72 hours! I left empty-handed with an apology and a suggestion that they 'might' have been put in the post by mistake.

Come on Ticket Office - we've been used to shit service since Beryl Fudge stopped running things - needs improving!

48 minutes ago, Andre_The_Giant said:

Could be worth calling ahead before you venture to the stadium to collect match tickets for Burton away. I went to the shop today (in the rain) to collect my tickets and was told (after some to-ing and fro-ing) that they were not available despite waiting 72 hours! I left empty-handed with an apology and a suggestion that they 'might' have been put in the post by mistake.

Come on Ticket Office - we've been used to shit service since Beryl Fudge stopped running things - needs improving!

I just can't believe you waited 72 hours....

• Admin

This is on the official site, will be relevant to those who requested to collect their tickets 

Such has been the demand for tickets, supporters are advised to call Supporter Services before collecting their tickets.

To check whether or not your ticket is ready for collection, simply login to your online ticketing account. If the “note” column has a designated ticket stated, it is ready. If the “note” column is empty, you must wait to collect your ticket.

On 7/30/2016 at 00:26, finbarr_in_z said:

All seats sold out. Getting worried about this one. I only live 15 mins form Burton & looking like I might miss out on this. 

Looks like possibly going in the home end. There'll be plenty of space there anyway.

Yay, got one. Have they sold out now?

Archived