IGNORED

Burton Tickets

DaveF

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

From memory yes, once you try to complete the deal it will ask you to add a person to each ticket.  Don't be surprised if it doesn't work.  Phone supporter services.

I got it to work fine last season for one game and then the next it didn't.  Supporter Services were monitoring my screen and they couldn't work out why either, so they completed it on my behalf.

I'll give it a try, thanks for your help.

29 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The booking fee thing annoys me. It always leaves a bitter taste. Why don't clubs just charge a pound more for the ticket and forget the fee? It's this sort of thing that creates a completely avoidable disconnect between clubs and supporters.

@Mkelly could you perhaps respond to this?

Agreed. A £20 ticket has just cost me £22.

10% booking fee basically, which is excessive.

1 hour ago, Bobby kellard hero said:

I'm collecting mine.I'll charge them for travelling expenses

I'm collecting mine as well, still charged a booking fee, rip off as usual, City really need to sort this out.

20 maybe plenty but not when you add the booking fee.

Presumably the booking fee money stays with the selling club? If so completely in the hands of City to refund it.

48 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Agreed. A £20 ticket has just cost me £22.

10% booking fee basically, which is excessive.

Family of four go to 15-20 games a season, thats an extra £60-£80 a season for absolutely nothing. Thats WITHOUT the possible choice of postage as well. Ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, newarkred said:

Is there a way of resetting your password on the Bristol sport site? I can't seem to remember mine. 

I thought my postcode was the password....wouldn't let me in so pressed the forgot password bit....got email from bs telling me to key in a password they had sent and then choose a new password after...quite easy couldn't believe it hope that helps nr

Archived