IGNORED

Season Ticket Delivery? (Merged)

Agard Days Night

My 5 year old sons season ticket has turned up this morning. I ordered this last week as a new supporter.

Mine and my 11 year olds tickets have not arrived. These were renewals from countless years of being a season ticket holder that were paid for and ordered in April.

I really don't understand their logic when sending out tickets. Why not just send out all 3 in the same packet, same name and addresses on all 3 and all paid for by the same person. Am I supposed to be the one who runs around later in the week trying to figure out where they are?

32 minutes ago, collier said:

My 5 year old sons season ticket has turned up this morning. I ordered this last week as a new supporter.

Mine and my 11 year olds tickets have not arrived. These were renewals from countless years of being a season ticket holder that were paid for and ordered in April.

I really don't understand their logic when sending out tickets. Why not just send out all 3 in the same packet, same name and addresses on all 3 and all paid for by the same person. Am I supposed to be the one who runs around later in the week trying to figure out where they are?

Looks like your 5 year old is going on his own then..........

You will end up being one of those irritating people double parked in Ashton Road waiting to give him a lift.

I am getting concerned , ordered 4 season tickets 1 Adult,1 senior ,2 under 12's. 3 have arrived missing my lads under 12 ticket ( he was 12 in July) but was told he could have that aged  ticket when I renewed in may , spoke to city last month they have a large database off kids sold the wrong ticket useless please advise

On 30/07/2016 at 20:30, Stockwood gate said:

I am getting concerned , ordered 4 season tickets 1 Adult,1 senior ,2 under 12's. 3 have arrived missing my lads under 12 ticket ( he was 12 in July) but was told he could have that aged  ticket when I renewed in may , spoke to city last month they have a large database off kids sold the wrong ticket useless please advise

Get in contact with the club as your son will be on the void list. I was asked to produce my sons birth certificate to prove he was under 12 on August the first, even though they had taken the money and processed the season ticket. They wrongly had my sons birthday in may. Your son is not eligible for the under 12 this season no matter what you have been told. The ticket might even turn up but will not give access to the ground Saturday. This is the advice given to me by the club in a phone call and at the club shop when I gave in the birth certificate.

6 minutes ago, newarkred said:

As of today neither mine or my daughters tickets have arrived. I'm starting to get concerned now. 

get concerned if it isn't there by thursday, contact the club wednesday to confirm if it's been sent and go from there, mine came last thursday and my mates trickled in friday and Sat,

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

get concerned if it isn't there by thursday, contact the club wednesday to confirm if it's been sent and go from there, mine came last thursday and my mates trickled in friday and Sat,

exactly, if not rec'd in your Thursday post call the club, they will have to make a temp arrangement like having a one day ticket printed for you to pick up... I am sure they have measures in place just in case... so don't panic.

49 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I e-mailed the club over the weekend as mine hasn`t arrived and they said I should have had it by now. They said if it hasn`t arrived by Wednesday to let them know and they`ll reprint it for me.

What e mail address did you use? 

Mine still not turned up so have just rung the club and they`re going to reprint it for me to collect on Saturday. They said it was sent out two weeks ago so God knows where it is. At least the old one will be invalidated now just in case it has been trousered by someone.

They said to pick the new one up from the new ticket office in the Winterstoke car park anytime after 12 noon.

2013/14 I picked mine up on the day of the first game, along with a couple of hundred other people! Just by gauging on here it seems that less have gone missing than back then, so improvements seem to have been made, but it's still an issue that needs work. That said if it's lost in the post there isn't really anything the club can do to stop that

37 minutes ago, City169 said:

2013/14 I picked mine up on the day of the first game, along with a couple of hundred other people! Just by gauging on here it seems that less have gone missing than back then, so improvements seem to have been made, but it's still an issue that needs work. That said if it's lost in the post there isn't really anything the club can do to stop that

No I`m happy with that. With the amount they`re sending out it`s inevitable that a few will go astray.

The only thing I would say is that they could be sent out earlier, say the beginning of July, and then if any did go missing there`s plenty of time to sort it. I`ve never understood why it has to be so close to the beginning of the season.

3 hours ago, City169 said:

I have to collect mine and my boy's on saturday as ours still haven't arrived so are to be re-issued. By the way "lost in the post" is the 2nd most used untruth in the world. Don't know if i should tell anyone the 1st:dunno:

Was caught out by the age 12 rule with my daughter. Hers was the only one missing so left it till today to call. Was told an email was sent out to me on 8th July. (Not received this email) I've paid the extra. You can check online how each card has been loaded. This has happened and I was told her card would be sent straight out and I'd receive it tomorrow.will see of this happens. 

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

No I`m happy with that. With the amount they`re sending out it`s inevitable that a few will go astray.

The only thing I would say is that they could be sent out earlier, say the beginning of July, and then if any did go missing there`s plenty of time to sort it. I`ve never understood why it has to be so close to the beginning of the season.

Not to mention sorting out the tickets with no stand/block on.  I wonder how many people haven't noticed yet!

22 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Not received mine yet either. Maybe we should get a refund on the postage seeing as we have to collect them :fear:

They said I could have mine posted but since our post doesn`t arrive till about 11:00 so I`ve only got tomorrow and Friday (I`ll have to leave about 7am on Saturday as it`s the bloody holiday season and the A30/M5 will be rammed with sodding caravans) so I said I`d pick up. Bet when I get there they`ve posted it though.:sad26:

I wonder if our original ones do turn up in the next two days if we were to ring the club could they `re-activate` it do you think? It would save queuing up on Saturday if so.

Archived