IGNORED

Season Ticket Delivery? (Merged)

Agard Days Night

My daughters card has still not turned up fall back procedure is to go to ticket office at Winterstoke Road entrance where I have been assured the New 12 window ticket office will not only be without queues as it will be fully manned they will be also be easily able to print off a match ticket from their state of the Art system. The old system before they demolished the Williams stand worked fine. So if this doesn't work I can't see where the State of the Art system is helping.  

We shall see. That's as long as the ticket office is visible amongst the Fan Zone.

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 19:46, NYTRAM said:

Was caught out by the age 12 rule with my daughter. Hers was the only one missing so left it till today to call. Was told an email was sent out to me on 8th July. (Not received this email) I've paid the extra. You can check online how each card has been loaded. This has happened and I was told her card would be sent straight out and I'd receive it tomorrow.will see of this happens. 

Funny that, a mate of mine was 22 last season and had Under 22 ST and was allowed in perfectly fine

Surprising how many did not receive their tickets - suggest a pretty big problem if we are a decent representative of whats happening to other season ticket holders. I hope we don't see the collection windows swamped with frustrated season ticket holders  

8 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Surprising how many did not receive their tickets - suggest a pretty big problem if we are a decent representative of whats happening to other season ticket holders. I hope we don't see the collection windows swamped with frustrated season ticket holders  

Probably says more about the post office than the city.

guess what turned up in the post today !! Had to call and check whether we still had to pick up our tickets from the ground or this one was still valid..... was told to throw these away as they would no longer work, and to use the new ones we are collecting on Saturday.  oh wellll

2 hours ago, Fiale said:

guess what turned up in the post today !! Had to call and check whether we still had to pick up our tickets from the ground or this one was still valid..... was told to throw these away as they would no longer work, and to use the new ones we are collecting on Saturday.  oh wellll

Must have been the same postie for me too mate! Mine was waiting for me when I got home just now and did the same as you and rung and was told the same.

I did ask if they could `reactivate` the old one and cancel the new to save me having to queue up but that`s not possible apparently. Needless to say, I`ll be taking the one that came today with me tomorrow as I fully expect to get to the window to be told the new one was sent out in the post!

Sorry it`s a while since Saturday but I felt I ought to say how easy it was for me to get my replacement ST at the ticket office in the fan zone.

I was dreading getting there just after 1 anticipating queues out of the car park and expecting to be standing there waiting for an hour when in reality I just rocked straight up to a window (as did my mate who was picking up Burton tickets) and was away again inside five minutes. Very well organised with stewards directing you to the right window and everything ready and waiting for you when you got there.

Well done @mkelly and BCFC for getting it right and saving me a lot of hassle.

On 23 July 2016 at 21:35, Agard Days Night said:

Has anybody had their season ticket delivered yet or know when they are normally sent out? Worried that a crafty postman might have helped himself and take my seat in the New Gate next season.

What does your postman look like? Saw someone with a postal sack at the Wigan game and wondering if it is your guy. About 6'1" with a long dark beard and wearing shorts.

Just now, Turner&Taylor said:

What does your postman look like? Saw someone with a postal sack at the Wigan game and wondering if it is your guy. About 6'1" with a long dark beard and wearing shorts.

Was he dressed in all red? Might be Santa's summer look, with the beard dyed to try and be less obvious.

Wondered why there was reindeer in the car park

Archived