IGNORED

Season Ticket Delivery? (Merged)

Agard Days Night

19 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Don't think you'll get the extra 5%...went in to the club shop this week to buy a couple of shirts and was told the additional 5% doesn't apply until the 1st August!!

Totally ridiculous when you consider we all paid for the season tickets in April...the additional benefit should come in to effect from the end of last season (in my opinion).

What a bunch of Clarke Kents !!

34 minutes ago, Neo said:

What a bunch of Clarke Kents !!

Yep, I tried to buy something in the shop last week and get the coming seasons discount, was told it doesn't apply until the new season starts. They quite happily took all my money months ago though! 

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yep, I tried to buy something in the shop last week and get the coming seasons discount, was told it doesn't apply until the new season starts. They quite happily took all my money months ago though! 

A simply shocking way to treat your most loyal supporters.

1 hour ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Season ticket arrived this morning and Burton away tickets booked. A good mornings work!! 

Is it a renewal?  If so, what is different i.e. how does the person viewing it know you are now a "season plus" fan and not a "season" fan

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What's funny is that the two guys who sit next to me both received their season tickets today but I didn't!

Not worried, yet, but surely they send them out in 'sections' order so can't understand why I didn't get mine.

Oh well, par for the course...

Send 10 letters to the same address from the same postbox at the same time and see if they all arrive together. Wouldn't bank on it.

6 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

So, I phoned the ticket office ...

"My new season card for the Dolman has arrived and the category states that I'm a Country Member" to which he replied "I remember" and hung up. :noexp:

On a Tuesday as well - how ironic

got a phone call from City yesterday asking if i had my season card yet, which i still have not, was told it was posted the end of last week, bit worried now as 5 plus days for a letter to get from Bristol to West Somerset seams a bit to long, they told me to phone them on Thursday if i still had not my card 

• Admin
20 hours ago, stogursey red said:

got a phone call from City yesterday asking if i had my season card yet, which i still have not, was told it was posted the end of last week, bit worried now as 5 plus days for a letter to get from Bristol to West Somerset seams a bit to long, they told me to phone them on Thursday if i still had not my card 

Seems odd to me that the club would actually call somebody up to ask if they had their ticket?

Can't imagine 13k+ calls being made

14 hours ago, Marlborough Red said:

Still not received mine.

Paid for 20thApril. Bristol Sport must have banked well over 4million in ST money pounds by now. Thought they could have afforded some stamps!

I agree.

Not got mine yet.

What order are they sending them out in?  Stand by stand? Alphabetical? Customer ID?

I wish people wouldn't say their ticket has been delivered.  Mine hasn't, and although I should have faith, I'm always a bit apprehensive with anything to do with City's ticket system

15 hours ago, Marlborough Red said:

Still not received mine.

Paid for 20thApril. Bristol Sport must have banked well over 4million in ST money pounds by now. Thought they could have afforded some stamps!

Who do you think paid for Tomlin?? Us apparently :facepalm:  

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Seems odd to me that the club would actually call somebody up to ask if they had their ticket?

Can't imagine 13k+ calls being made

Bit like the surveys they've done, if they call 1in 100 and multiply it up it will give them some idea of how many have been delivered.

Got two of my four today, adjacent seats but different surnames so perhaps they are being sent out in alphabetic, or even supporter ID number order?

Archived