IGNORED

Cheltenham & Bath City

coxyboy

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

It's been a good workout. We've had lots of chances, attacking the far goal at the mo. Will have a better look at their kepeer 2nd half1469474830551-493312336.jpg

How's Hordur doing? Look like he will able to handle the English game? 

9 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Got a great pass on him. And lined up to take a free kick. Been out muscled a couple of times. Could complement Flint well. 

10 minutes ago, Rocky said:

He's probably struggled the most of the new boys so far, allowed himself to get beaten a few times and one "interesting" tackle that led (wrongly) to a free kick. Settling down more as the half went on probably due to Cheltenham having a bit more of the ball so saw a bit more action.

Decent run out overall so far though - in addition to Tomlins that hit the inside of the post (goal)  we've hit the outside of the post and should have had at least one in from a header (Flint poor connection from Tomlin cross). 

11 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I think he's doing alright. Looks confident and looking for the pass rather than booting it clear. He looks young and keen.Flint is on fire tonight and mopping up after him when needed but they already look to have a good understanding. 

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I think he's doing alright. Looks confident and looking for the pass rather than booting it clear. He looks young and keen.Flint is on fire tonight and mopping up after him when needed but they already look to have a good understanding. 

Please put him out! I'd like to be able to see him on Saturday :D 

I know it's only a preseason game against a league 2 team, but I'm here watching those players and thinking we got the makings of a good solid team ...at last. Can't wait for football season to start properly

8 minutes ago, RobArnold10 said:

Cheltenham fans recon we are for the taking at the back on Twitter, any truth in that or are they bring hopeful?

Wishful thinking.I'd be staggered if we lost this

10 minutes ago, RedM said:

Any sign of the clap? (If it's not a personal question)

3 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Has there been any confirmation that Lucic isn't just on trial for Cheltenham? Someone said that he was just covering and is still with us, is that confirmed anywhere?

Here you go  

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/178148-ivan-lucic-set-to-sign/#comment-2585290

Archived