IGNORED

Where will you finish?

Gabriel

Robins fans,

Doing a Q&A with a fan of each of the 92 clubs as part of a look ahead to the new season. Here is my interview with The Exiled Robin - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2016/bristol-city-season-preview-tomlins-talent/

Would be interested to get your views on where your lot will finish this year? Said 15th myself. I think keeping Tomlin was important but not sure about the depth you've got, particularly in defence.

Good luck for the season.

Hoping for progress but not getting carried away. I'd be delighted with a top ten finish. Your fifteenth would t be too bad but wouldn't represent much of a step forward either.

Fingers crossed, scraping into the top half at 12th.

With the new signings and with the likelihood of at least a couple more before the 6th August it's impossible to predict how City will do over the season. That said, on paper we're stronger with more depth than this time last season and on that basis alone we should be mid table at least come next May.

Im sure I'm not alone in this but I'd be hopeful of being there or thereabouts of the pray-offs spots throughout the seson. That would of course make th season far more interesting and enjoyable. 

If we could stay within touching distance of the top 6 most of the season, and finish top ten I'd be delighted. 

This will depending on keeping all first team regulars from last year and adding 2-3 more, specially in defence. I think a solid mid-table worry free year and no moral sapping 4-0's like we had last year would be a step in the right direction, but new season , new signings and same old excitement/optimism and we all aim higher.

3 hours ago, Gabriel said:

Robins fans,

Doing a Q&A with a fan of each of the 92 clubs as part of a look ahead to the new season. Here is my interview with The Exiled Robin - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2016/bristol-city-season-preview-tomlins-talent/

Would be interested to get your views on where your lot will finish this year? Said 15th myself. I think keeping Tomlin was important but not sure about the depth you've got, particularly in defence.

Your question is basically a repeat of this thread from a couple of weeks ago:-

Impossible to say until the transfer window closes. 

As we stand we need a RB and CF desperately and could do with some better cover in centre back and a better goalkeeper.

If we can keep Flint, Kodjia & co (and also don't lose Kodjia for too long over the African cup of nations) then we should be top half. 

45 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Champions with a 15 point buffer over 2nd place

Too many ciderss and in the sun too long today then Tone?

Didn't half a dozen Leicester fans put money on their team to win the Prem last season ? 

In which case I wouldn't be completely mad to do a similar bet on City this year . I wouldn't dispute the odds given by the bookies which are based on good logic , but a bit of luck, a good start and a surge in confidence could suprise many . 

However , I'll go for a 9th place finish , but you never know . 

5 hours ago, Gabriel said:

Robins fans,

Think 15th a very good shout and wouldn't be unhappy with that...hopefully a couple more players who know this division to come in,but as you say were lacking strength and depth as stands...don't see us going down,don't think we will be top half either..

Archived