IGNORED

Wigan tickets (Merged)

MurrayLives

2 hours ago, Countryfile said:

No additional tickets being sold according to Twitter, dependant upon the SAG certificate.

perhaps less than 15,000 for the opening game.

Well annoyed by this, have already paid for a parking space, now looks like I won't be able to get the 4 tickets I wanted. Had assumed capacity would be 19,000 with just top tier of West stand not available. What a cr@p start to the season, hope the club are suing the contractors responsible for failing to have the West Stand ready. 

6 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Well annoyed by this, have already paid for a parking space, now looks like I won't be able to get the 4 tickets I wanted. Had assumed capacity would be 19,000 with just top tier of West stand not available. What a cr@p start to the season, hope the club are suing the contractors responsible for failing to have the West Stand ready. 

You could just wait until Wednesday before giving up. I reckon more will become available on Thursday morning.

30 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

It won't be under 15000 on the day, will be nearer 19000 minimum and potentially more depending on the outcome of Wendesdays SAG meeting.

Oh well, any chance to overreact

16 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

The video on the official website article about tickets says that the upper tier definitely wont be available for next saturday.

Better hope for a good outcome on wednesday or i'll be missing what was supposed to be my first city game since 2014!

Coming back, Luke ? I,ve got a spare !

Archived