IGNORED

Do we have enough up front?

Londoner

Obviously this summer has been a big improvement on last year....O'Neil, Tomlin, Magnusson are really exciting signings to go with the others made so far.

But I am worried regarding up top....Kodjia is class we all know that, but if he gets injured or goes to the ANC, leaves us with Wilbs, Agard and Garita....

Surely we need another PROVEN striker to compete.....for me the dury is well and truly out on Agard....and with Wilbs we know what we will get.

I'm sure that LJ and his entire staff are fully aware just how thin the strikers options are and are looking to strengthen in that particular area.

Theres plenty of speculative comments on here about various players but ultimately it's down to LJ to identify who he'd like and down to MA to broker the deal..

Its just case of watch this space.....

I think I err on the side of no, but not quite as vehemently as others. Had we kept Burns I feel sure my answer would be yes.

We still have a transfer window and a month of football in August. If Kodjia gets injured during this we can strike then. After August we have four months to get through. Frankly, I think Agard is up to being an understudy, but then lose him and being stuck with Wilbs and Garrita, or Tomlin out of position, we would look really rather short. If Burns was still in the mix I'd say we're at the stage where he should be expected to be called upon and then we probably had enough insurance.

Right now, I'd go for a loan in. And probably a kid too. I don't like the premium wage for an understudy to Kodjia who won't get much game time bar subs if he stays fit. One bad egg and it could effect morale in the squad too.

The need could be all the more pressing in Jan however if Kodj goes to the ACON.

Archived