IGNORED

Kieran Agard to MK (confirmed)

EmersonsRed

Not sure if this has been put anywhere else, apologies if so... Hearing from a few fellas up north that Agard is off up there. Would make sense for me, one in one out in the striker department(if as rumoured we are looking for one). Agard an odd one, nobody seems to love him, nobody seems to hate him - which is very rare for a City player!! Did ok for us in League One. Would wish him well.

He was always on his way out after the penalty fiasco he engineered.

Seems we are wanting Abraham from Chelsea on loan and probably another permanent forward signing as well. Still get knocked for saying it but Matt Smith loved his time with us and that means a lot to players, see Mr L Tomlin for proof. Frazier Campbell maybe ?

40 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

He was always on his way out after the penalty fiasco he engineered.

Seems we are wanting Abraham from Chelsea on loan and probably another permanent forward signing as well. Still get knocked for saying it but Matt Smith loved his time with us and that means a lot to players, see Mr L Tomlin for proof. Frazier Campbell maybe ?

Matt Smith :facepalm::fastasleep:

58 minutes ago, cummins17 said:

Have a friend who works in dreams at Cribbs, said Agard was in there couple of weekends ago with his missus, just moved into a new place in Clifton so doubt he is going anywhere in a hurry. 

Did your friend say what sort of dream Agard was after, mate?

30 minutes ago, katnana said:

I agree to that, there seems to be no rush in any means  when he just had a look at a house and all that, for me that sounds quite relaxed. But of course, noone ever knows what he is really up to - waiting now begins.

Kachina?

I was always underwhelmed with Agard, after storming to promotion with Rothertham, being their player of the season & dropping down a league to play for us, I had high hopes for him, nothing materialised unfortunately.

1 hour ago, cummins17 said:

Have a friend who works in dreams at Cribbs, said Agard was in there couple of weekends ago with his missus, just moved into a new place in Clifton so doubt he is going anywhere in a hurry. 

Probably renting (from LJ's portfolio?) Or bought as an investment.

Either way, footballers don't expect to stay anywhere very long so doubtful this would have any bearing on a transfer.

Agard will be well aware he's only going one way in the pecking order under LJ and will no doubt be prepared to up sticks at very short notice.

5 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

I forgot tbh. Can't even remember much commotion about it at the time. Maybe I missed it . 

I never leave early, but was without Joe that night, and was in a lift-share, so I heard it on the radio in the Wickes car park.

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I never leave early, but was without Joe that night, and was in a lift-share, so I heard it on the radio in the Wickes car park.

..so you left early then. ;-) 

Good pro but as long as we have players coming in he needs to ship out.. Matt Smith isn't the answer.  

8 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

..so you left early then. ;-) 

Good pro but as long as we have players coming in he needs to ship out.. Matt Smith isn't the answer.  

Yep, i was in the Dolman (I'm a ST in SS), and I felt the peer pressure :P

Archived