IGNORED

Forever Bristol members cards

ESSEX ROBIN

There was an Email sent out about this earlier this week.   Here is the content for you:

Thank you purchasing your Forever Bristol membership.

We are currently experiencing a delay in receiving our membership cards and we would like to personally thank you for your patience and assure you to not feel concerned.

Your Forever Bristol Membership is valid from the time of purchase and will expire 12 months thereafter.

I’d like to make you aware of a few things before the start of an exciting season:

When will I receive my Forever Bristol/Kids Forever Bristol/7s Membership card/pack?

You will receive your membership card/pack at the beginning of September.

I still have my Forever Bristol Membership card from last season, will I able to use this?

Unfortunately last season’s membership card will no longer be valid. Taking on supporter’s feedback and the change to an annual Forever Bristol Membership, your 2015/16 seasonal membership card will no longer enable you to upload tickets or gain discount at the stadium, we will send you a new card for your 12 month Forever Bristol Membership.

Can I still purchase tickets for matches and get my discount without my Membership card?

Yes, you can still purchase tickets online via tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/memberships using your Supporter ID and password or over the phone by calling 0117 963 0600 (option 1 for ticketing) in the members period.

How will I receive my matchday ticket?

When purchasing your tickets online or over the phone with our Supporter Services team please select the collection or post delivery method for your matchday ticket.

Will I still be able to obtain my members’ discount at Ashton Gate Stadium?

Yes, you will still be able to claim your discount in the Store, Coffee Shop, Sports Bar and Grill and concession outlets as long as you present your confirmation e-mail at the till upon purchasing.

I selected collection as a delivery method on my Forever Bristol Membership card?

When our Forever Bristol Membership cards arrive with us we will notify you by e-mail to come and collect your card from the Ashton Gate Stadium Store.

If you have any further queries on your Forever Bristol Membership please do not hesitate to contact us.

I’d like to thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the season.

Lily Cann

Membership Sales Development Executive

• Admin
13 minutes ago, mkc said:

How will I receive my matchday ticket?

When purchasing your tickets online or over the phone with our Supporter Services team please select the collection or post delivery method for your matchday ticket.

I would hope that the club waver the £1 handling fee and the £1 postage in this instance, if nothing other than a gesture of goodwill

39 minutes ago, mattjtsmith said:

Trying to book some tickets for the QPR game. If I book them using mine and my dads memberships, does it matter that it'll be me and my other half at the game? Surely they don't write the name or anything on them?

The only issue would be if one is a different category e.g. Your dad is an OAP and your Mrs isn't! Otherwise, not an issue.

Archived