IGNORED

Will things ever be the same again for Leicester?

reddogkev

Interested to speculate what the future might hold for the mighty Foxes, of course still basking in the glory of being the most unlikeliest Prem champions ever.

Will they continue to dine at the country's top table for the foreseeable future, or will they struggle, perhaps even as soon as this season?

My old man still reckons they could be worth a shout for relegation this season, based on failing to live up to their expectations, and the demands of competing in the Champs League.

I've personally laughed off this suggestion, but is there a chance they will imitate Blackburn of the mid-nineties?

I think Kante will be a huge loss. However, I'd still back them for top 10. Relegation I cannot see happening - mind you Chelsea went from Champions to bottom half fodder for most of the season (maybe finished as, I can't quite remember) so it's certainly not beyond Leicester to struggle.

If they have replaced Kante I think teams will still struggle against their style of play. If they had Kante in their ranks still I'd be very bullish - top 6 and probably one of the longest lasting English sides in the champions league.

33 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Interested to speculate what the future might hold for the mighty Foxes, of course still basking in the glory of being the most unlikeliest Prem champions ever.

Will they continue to dine at the country's top table for the foreseeable future, or will they struggle, perhaps even as soon as this season?

My old man still reckons they could be worth a shout for relegation this season, based on failing to live up to their expectations, and the demands of competing in the Champs League.

I've personally laughed off this suggestion, but is there a chance they will imitate Blackburn of the mid-nineties?

they need to avoid doing a blackburn,

I think leicester will be fine, their manager and owner seem to be switched on, I don't think they will win it again but they could get champions league or europe,

I think they'd do well to get top 6 this year. Man C, Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea will all be stronger. 

Looks like they'll lose Mahrez too which will be a huge blow. 

I don't think they'll struggle to survive in the coming years but I also don't see them establishing as a regular top 4 club.

I reckon it all depends on how they start. If they carry on where they left off, they should finish in the top 8.

If they have a shaky start, well we all know what it's like to lose confidence, then they could be in for iffy season.

Who knows, will they win it again, no blinking chance ;). Will they get relegated, highly unlikely, but it is possible.

Archived