IGNORED

Why has my season ticket not got a block listed on the ticket?

jimmer007

As per the title really, why have season tickets been sent out without listing what block they are in?

I've spoken to a few other people and they don't have their block listed either.

All i have is my row and seat number, but the section listing the block number is blank. I do know my block, but thats not the point, how can something so basic and essential be overlooked, is there no quality control anywhere?

I anticipate carnage next saturday, with people not knowing their block where they're supposed to sit, people sitting in their seats without being able to prove either way as the blocks are blank, could get messy.

especially with people who have moved seats to a new area months ago and not being able to remember the block they've chosen.

Nothing like this surprises me at City, such amateurs at pure basics, so frustrating!!!

Hopefully city are on the case and resend out the tickets with the correct information on.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Mine all have N35 unreserved on them (I'm in the Atyeo) but say issue number 3 on them :blink:

Issue numbers seem to relate to last season too (last season was the first season of using the FortressGB RFID cards after the barcode based system).

I think I'm right in saying Atyeo season ticket holders had a new card issued when the home/away sides were switched so that would account for issue numbers 1 and 2 in your case.

10 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Issue numbers seem to relate to last season too (last season was the first season of using the FortressGB RFID cards after the barcode based system).

I think I'm right in saying Atyeo season ticket holders had a new card issued when the home/away sides were switched so that would account for issue numbers 1 and 2 in your case.

Yes I was assuming that the issue number relates to the number of these types of cards issued to me rather than batches this season. Last season in south stand I had issue 1; this season issue 2.

13 hours ago, Ian M said:

I'm fine with remembering I am in S19. My fear is encountering a jobsworth steward. City don't have any of them do they?

Have you ever been challenged about whether you are sat in the right seat?  I haven't.

On 30 July 2016 at 20:09, jimross2005 said:

As per the title really, why have season tickets been sent out without listing what block they are in?

I've spoken to a few other people and they don't have their block listed either.

All i have is my row and seat number, but the section listing the block number is blank. I do know my block, but thats not the point, how can something so basic and essential be overlooked, is there no quality control anywhere?

I anticipate carnage next saturday, with people not knowing their block where they're supposed to sit, people sitting in their seats without being able to prove either way as the blocks are blank, could get messy.

especially with people who have moved seats to a new area months ago and not being able to remember the block they've chosen.

Nothing like this surprises me at City, such amateurs at pure basics, so frustrating!!!

Hopefully city are on the case and resend out the tickets with the correct information on.

Have you actually contacted them about it?  Or maybe at least put something on the Q&A?  Hard to be on the case if everyone leaves it to someone else to inform the club of an issue....

5 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Have you actually contacted them about it?  Or maybe at least put something on the Q&A?  Hard to be on the case if everyone leaves it to someone else to inform the club of an issue....

Yeh i have sent an email as well, so hopefully not too many affected by this. Looks like its just block S19 luckily

Archived