IGNORED

Wigan tickets on sale now online

Loderingo

12 minutes ago, Loderingo said:

Seem to be a fair few tickets mainly in the Dolman wings.  None left for the new stand.

I had to buy at the general sale price even though I am a member (sigh)

Why did u have to buy at general sale price if member ?

This is a joke, again. It's not nice to have to complain but it's obvious that lots of people are continually getting seriously messed around by something that should be so easy. 

I've got an account with the Colston Hall, every time I log on to get tickets it takes about three minutes then the tickets arrive in the post within 48 hours, never had a problem. And if I buy for multiple events at different times they are savvy enough to realise it's the same guy and they all come in one envelope...

Effortless, modern and slick - why can't our football club be the same?!

I'm ST holder but have had a few issues with away tickets. But reading people's frustrations is frustrating itself. Saturday I went to the ground and bought some tickets at the ground . Ticket office by old club shop . I know they want to do it all online but surely this balls ache can't  keep happening. They should sell tickets at the ground full stop . If people have problems receiving or losing tickets if they wish or can get to the ground they can sort tickets out . Not wait till Saturday and piss around sorting them out . State of the art ground and people can't get in the ******* thing . They used the ticket office Saturday for there convenience. For money . Now use it for the fans convenience . 

The pricing still confuses me. I'm a ST holder but buying an extra ticket for my non member son. So do I pay full price based on his age, or claim Membership price? The system treats me as a member and says it can load the ticket on my card, but then I'd have two seats on one card. That can't be right!

43 minutes ago, Leveller said:

The pricing still confuses me. I'm a ST holder but buying an extra ticket for my non member son. So do I pay full price based on his age, or claim Membership price? The system treats me as a member and says it can load the ticket on my card, but then I'd have two seats on one card. That can't be right!

As a ST holder you do not get any money off of home matches, and (last season) you have to wait til General Sale period.  In effect your ST allocates you your seat as first priority.

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As a ST holder you do not get any money off of home matches, and (last season) you have to wait til General Sale period.  In effect your ST allocates you your seat as first priority.

So why does it offer to add a second seat to my card? Odd.

28 minutes ago, harrys said:

Who the hell is in charge of the this ticketing fiasco? We aren't going to touch 16000 at this rate

looks to me as if we've almost sold out... It was 16,000 plus last year without the west stand so id imagine we'll be nearer 20,000 Saturday... Not many tickets left guy's

2 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

I bought two tickets earlier. No problems at all and got the e-tickets in my email within two minutes. I know it's fashionable to knock the ticketing system, but it worked perfectly for me. 

1 hour ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Easy as pie for me. Selected 3 seats and paid for them. Took all of 2 minutes.

As above, I haven't had any issues with the online or phone tickets (other than busy lines, which is usual at most venues selling events to large crowds, sometimes)

However, the rest of the posts indicate that far to many people are having difficulty and simply isn't good enough. It's not as though it's the odd technophobe having difficulty, but a serious problem. 

SO much good has happened over the last couple of years, why is ticketing still appearing to be such a problem for so many people..?!

Giving a business your money, for a product that they want to sell you should/has to be quick, simple and straightforward. 

I hope this is just a glitch due to the unusual obstacle of having to suspend sales and then only being able to make certain seats and areas available now, but if it is then we should have people working through the night to rectify it and/or at least have a temporary alternative like a row of ticket sales windows set up at the ground. 

3 hours ago, 'keepuplino' said:

looks to me as if we've almost sold out... It was 16,000 plus last year without the west stand so id imagine we'll be nearer 20,000 Saturday... Not many tickets left guy's

I'm not so sure, it may appear that way but they may not have opened up all the seats in the other stands due the safety certificate and it sounds like it's pretty much just the season ticket holders in the lower west. 

Hopefully you're right though, be a real shame to see a load of empty seats in the bottom tier on the "grand opening".

Archived