IGNORED

Song requests

Tim S

16 minutes ago, Rocky said:

How about commentary recordings of previous goals? get the crowd going?

That would be good when we have screens to show the goals as well. Quite a few clubs do that.

@Tim S - any chance for the 10 mins of silence pre-kick off so we can have our own sing song?

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Not necessarily song requests but wondering what your views would be @Tim S.

At half time, I notice it's lots of generic pop music that's usually played. I find this unusual because of the demographic that watch football. Surely it makes sense to have something more people know at half time, rather than the latest song by Fifth Harmony. Would that be possible or is there a reason why poppy Kiss FM/Heart type songs are played at HT? 

Also, please can we have a change from that song featured in the film Kickass which is usually played.

You have to keep Kickass - i absolutely love that bit of music....

4 minutes ago, boatman said:

You have to keep Kickass - i absolutely love that bit of music....

I think our interaction sums it up. You can't please everyone with music at football! In my view, the kickass song (Flying Home) and that old elbow track (First Steps) felt like music selection was trying to be a bit too clever and those two selections, to me, felt pretentious. I'd rather it was kept simple with things everyone knows and likes. Just my opinion though, everyone will always want and like different music so selecting it is a tricky job!

@Tim S 

with all the heavily criticised generic songs doing the rounds, what are the chances of getting The Wurzels to write and record, to the tune of Yellow Submarine, but quicker, our very own version of "Johnson says bounce around the ground"...?

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I did really like the Muse track used just before games under McInnes I think it was. "We will be victorious" 

Knights of Cydonia - that was a brilliant choice. Pendulum - 'Slam' was good too. That's the sort of thing that works best I think. 

Perhaps a controversial opinion but I think One for the Bristol City is awful, never liked it. I know that won't be going anywhere though (unfortunately)!

Archived