IGNORED

FA Cup : Local Non-League teams (Merged)

22A

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I doubt it will be live - Eastleigh v Swindon & Southport v Fleetwood are nailed on I should think. Every chance of highlights though. Bloody annoying it`s the day we play Brighton and we can`t do both - now if Taunton made it an 11 o`clock kick off..........!

isn't Brighton a tuesday night game now??

35 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Taunton charging £15 mind! Bit of a kick in the teeth for the few fans who go every game at £8

That is a bit steep TBH, I thought about £12 would be about right. Still, their chairman was saying they`ve made £32.5k up to now from the cup which is huge money for them and this could be their last chance to cash in for another thirty five years.

The other thing of course is that Barrow may have had a say in the pricing, who knows?

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

That is a bit steep TBH, I thought about £12 would be about right. Still, their chairman was saying they`ve made £32.5k up to now from the cup which is huge money for them and this could be their last chance to cash in for another thirty five years.

The other thing of course is that Barrow may have had a say in the pricing, who knows?

Yeah I have since read that it's a min of £10 anyway cup rules and both teams have to agree and Barrow normally charge £15 but I'd of thought Taunton could of made it say £12 for ST holders (there can't be many) :laugh:

• Admin
On 10/22/2016 at 20:55, Red Right Hand said:

For those that are interested, Taunton`s home game v Barrow is now on Sunday 6th November at 3:00 so no clash with travelling to our game v Brighton. It is going to be all ticket though - not surprising really as they`re expecting 2,000!

It's 2pm - like we were a few seasons back, camera's are at the ground and will show any highlights as they happen

All home tickets sold out too !

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Archived