IGNORED

Fantasy football

miloemily

I'm running a Fantasy Prem league with a £10 buy in for those interested. Cash pot will be split between top 3 places(50%, 25%, 15%), as well as the manager who gets the highest game week score of the season (10%). 

Have 10 people signed up so far (including City fans), and looking to cap the league off at 20 teams, so it gives people a decent chance of winning the £100 top prize.

For those interested, send me a DM, and I'll give you the details.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Scrumpy said:

Have a team myself again this year, so would also be wanting to join if there is a City fans league.

My team is with the official Premier League website,  https://fantasy.premierleague.com.

There is an OTIB league on there that I'm in, guess someone must have put a pin on here a few weeks ago? Worth searching for, there's an awful lot of people in the league, guessing 80% will drop out as time goes on. I'd be happy to be in one that people would take 'seriously' if anyone knows of another City related one....

Edit - OTIB League is the current league though, forgot to add that part!

On 11 August 2016 at 14:27, Woodsy said:

There is an OTIB league on there that I'm in, guess someone must have put a pin on here a few weeks ago? Worth searching for, there's an awful lot of people in the league, guessing 80% will drop out as time goes on. I'd be happy to be in one that people would take 'seriously' if anyone knows of another City related one....

Edit - OTIB League is the current league though, forgot to add that part!

Just to confirm this league is still active and all teams are automatically I filled from previous season(s).

Archived