IGNORED

The new bloke on the PA

Mrdc

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Was similar against Wigan. He kept reminding everyone where they were. Hope he's shut up by the time I arrive..

He is winding me up in a rather worrying way, where I am starting to question my mental health.

5 minutes ago, boatman said:

Don't think he's Downsy, I quite like him. Think this is 'the other bloke' who works with him.

Tis Downsy. He wrote on twitter that if anyone wanted a shout out ie birthdays/anniversaries etc to tweet him.

A face for radio says the old adage...

2 hours ago, boatman said:

I am surely he is a lovely bloke but the guff coming out of his mouth is wanting me to cut my ears off. He is talking about Newcastle in a way that makes us look like a village pub side.

Couldnt agree more. Chatting complete sh1te. Get rid of him!!

3 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I felt so bad for him I had to shut the patio doors on the box. 

I think someone needs to 'have a word'....

The Newcastle fans were mocking that bit. A horrendous moment; I don't remember it happening vs Wigan? Or did it?

The vibe he gave of was one similar to what I'd expect it to be if Cheltenham played Man United. We're in the same league as Newcastle for a reason, we don't need to patronise ourselves. Gave the impression it was a huge occasion and that our supporters were lucky to have the chance to watch the famous Newcastle! 

Hopefully we review the content and delivery next time.. 

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The Newcastle fans were mocking that bit. A horrendous moment; I don't remember it happening vs Wigan? Or did it?

The vibe he gave of was one similar to what I'd expect it to be if Cheltenham played Man United. We're in the same league as Newcastle for a reason, we don't need to patronise ourselves. Gave the impression it was a huge occasion and that our supporters were lucky to have the chance to watch the famous Newcastle! 

Hopefully we review the content and delivery next time.. 

Sad thing is he was told to say about our biggest crowd malarkey while the game was on a knife edge,the club need to have a look at themselves for looking small time 

Archived