IGNORED

Away fans in south stand!!

Full nelson

25 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I had Newcastle supporters with me today and a number were sat in the VIP seats too. 

The goal went in...they celebrated, people around them didn't take much notice, they sat back down and the game continued. 

At the end plenty were mixing in the bars and a few handshakes and 'unlucky lads' were heard. 

No fighting, bottles being thrown or obscenities traded. 

You must agree though that there is celebrating and "celebrating" (i.e.jumping around, pointing, generally taking the piss).

Away fans in the home definitely no . Nothing to do with being a good goal . An away fan celebrating at Ashton gate in the home end should expect the consequences. If i went to Newcastle away and we scored and I was sat in the home end and celebrated then so be it . Any away fans come unstuck by celebrating then tough shit . 

Spoke to the fans afterwards.... At the end of the day they were on a corporate day out.... They had a right to support there team... I dare any of you that you would not have celebrated the same way.... The idiots who tried to provoke them was embarrassing... How they never got punched I will never know .... Fair plays to Dollymarie for trying to calm down the few idiot supporters who tried to have a fight ...

I would be pretty upset if I invited someone to watch a game with Hospitality and they were then sat in the middle of home fans / worse are threatened or even attacked. Hospitality seats if open for guest/away fans should have some sort of segregation - or put them in the West Stand somewhere.

I've finally hit an age where I find all this cringey as ****. Unlike the fat wierdo who seems to only pop up in threads about bad behaviour, I'm not going to wish death on these people that couldn't handle the thought of away fans cheering a goal though. Instead they can have my pity: fancy thinking such behaviour is still relevant/welcome/wanted.

The sooner segregation is done away with, the sooner these scenes will disappear.

9 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

You must agree though that there is celebrating and "celebrating" (i.e.jumping around, pointing, generally taking the piss).

I'm in the 'not bothered either way' camp to be honest, why shouldn't people enjoy their day out?

Now inciting violence, that's a different matter.

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I would be pretty upset if I invited someone to watch a game with Hospitality and they were then sat in the middle of home fans / worse are threatened or even attacked. Hospitality seats if open for guest/away fans should have some sort of segregation - or put them in the West Stand somewhere.

The very nature of hospitality seats means that you always are mixed with home fans, your right I'd be pissed off with my guests being attacked etc however the feeling of complete embarrassment for my club and so called fans would outweigh that.

Idiots want to take football back to the dark ages by behaviour such as this. 

We need to get away from it and actually grow up and enjoy what's in front of us without knocking seven bails of shit out of each other. 

If it takes a few areas of the ground to relax segregation to encourage the eradication of the ridiculous tribalism then I'm all for it. 

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

In that case, I'm sorry, but you will reap what you sow. Always has been the case in my 50 odd years of watching footy !

And that is why we can never moan about being refused the chance of safe standing or to enjoy a cider in our seat watching the game.

FFS if you want to punch strangers take up boxing. 

20 minutes ago, bemmieredrobin said:

Fair plays to Dollymarie for trying to calm down the few idiot supporters who tried to have a fight ...

I did try! Told them it wasn't worth it whilst at the same time pointing out that they were being recorded on cctv and should calm down. 

17 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Away fans in the home definitely no . Nothing to do with being a good goal . An away fan celebrating at Ashton gate in the home end should expect the consequences. If i went to Newcastle away and we scored and I was sat in the home end and celebrated then so be it . Any away fans come unstuck by celebrating then tough shit . 

Consequences...Really? Just think about what you've just said...You condone confrontation and violence for celebrating a goal? How ******* backward and sad is that...

In my eyes you are no different to a ******* terrorist...led by a misinformed blind faith of what is right.

You see Chairman and Directors sitting together and celebrating a goal...what's the difference? They don't confront one another and want to kick the shit out of one another.

Why are you so different.

Oh I know...they've got brains and social skills, which set themselves apart from the animal kingdom.

There are a great many football 'fans' I could do without being in the same vicinity with ever again.

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I did try! Told them it wasn't worth it whilst at the same time pointing out that they were being recorded on cctv and should calm down. 

Should have let them carry on, hopefully get a lifetime ban never to be seen again....hate scum like these.

Never mind CCTV...bet their mother, father, grandparents and kids would have been proud of them...not...idiots.

To put my previous comment into perspective, I was flabbergasted to be asked to unzip my coat at the Gate outside the south stand. I was happy to do so given the terrible atrocities committed at various events over recent years and a check for suicide vests is a no brainer and in every fan's best interests.

Sadly the steward explained he was there to check for Newcastle shirts in the home end. Bloody hell! Apparently i can walk in with 20lbs of semtex strapped to me, as this is of less concern than the risk of someone needing to punch a fan of another team?

Bugger me, sitting near a Newcastle fan kind of becomes insignificant If ISIS can rock up in the home end or anywhere else...

I was in a similar situation being invited by family friends to hull v city about 10 years ago. Sat in the home end wearing a red non city top around a sea of black and yellow. Hull scored, i stood up, and the city lot kicked off against the hull lot. Leroy lita equalises i sit on my hands as hull fans are running past me to attack the city fans. Any one who celebrates a goal as an away fan in a home end is an idiot, and should expect trouble.

Also big thanks to whoever kicked my wing mirror off my car when i got back to it. I kinda assume it was some idiot geordie, as ive seen away fans do that before. It was parked down from tobacco factory, perhaps it was accidentally hit when the newcastle fans were running away for their lives before the 4 riot vans turned up?

2 minutes ago, simon uk said:

I was in a similar situation being invited by family friends to hull v city about 10 years ago. Sat in the home end wearing a red non city top around a sea of black and yellow. Hull scored, i stood up, and the city lot kicked off against the hull lot. Leroy lita equalises i sit on my hands as hull fans are running past me to attack the city fans. Any one who celebrates a goal as an away fan in a home end is an idiot, and should expect trouble.

Also big thanks to whoever kicked my wing mirror off my car when i got back to it. I kinda assume it was some idiot geordie, as ive seen away fans do that before. It was parked down from tobacco factory, perhaps it was accidentally hit when the newcastle fans were running away for their lives before the 4 riot vans turned up?

Was kicking off on north street after the game, horses in the road, newcastle 'hard men' running away.

21 minutes ago, spudski said:

Consequences...Really? Just think about what you've just said...You condone confrontation and violence for celebrating a goal? How ******* backward and sad is that...

In my eyes you are no different to a ******* terrorist...led by a misinformed blind faith of what is right.

You see Chairman and Directors sitting together and celebrating a goal...what's the difference? They don't confront one another and want to kick the shit out of one another.

Why are you so different.

Oh I know...they've got brains and social skills, which set themselves apart from the animal kingdom.

There are a great many football 'fans' I could do without being in the same vicinity with ever again.

Should have let them carry on, hopefully get a lifetime ban never to be seen again....hate scum like these.

Never mind CCTV...bet their mother, father, grandparents and kids would have been proud of them...not...idiots.

U ****** . So rovers have scored the same goal . And there sat in the home end and celebrate. Wat Would u do God almighty. U have all this money spent by the club to prevent this . U calling me a terrorist u really are a**** . I will pm u and u call me a terrorist to my face u piece of shit

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

U ****** . So rovers have scored the same goal . And there sat in the home end and celebrate. Wat Would u do God almighty. U have all this money spent by the club to prevent this . U calling me a terrorist u really are a**** . I will pm u and u call me a terrorist to my face u piece of shit

I rest my case...Scum.

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I believe the correct approach is to invite him for a "coffee"

21 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Was kicking off on north street after the game, horses in the road, newcastle 'hard men' running away.

Yes that was going off exactly when i got there. 

As for the thread above comparing events in a football stadium to what happened in Nice recently which was an actual act of terrorism i think you need to take some sedatives or something, maybe a lobotomy.

9 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Can u understand this . Rhymes with banker 

I can fella...I'm good at it, and think of you fondly....awwwwww bless.

Not my fault you're so stupid to realise the Club have taken the money from Newcastle fans to do hospitality, and have sat them there. And the 'Club have paid money to prevent this' really?

As for the 'Gas'...grew up playing football with them...played golf with former manager of Gas, as well as former City and Gas players and managers....funny....we all got on and talked about football like normal human beings. Plenty of banter...but it's a game of football. Reality check.

9 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Yes that was going off exactly when i got there. 

As for the thread above comparing events in a football stadium to what happened in Nice recently which was an actual act of terrorism i think you need to take some sedatives or something, maybe a lobotomy.

You've obviously never witnessed a football fan, having his throat cut, just for supporting another team?

No one has compared Nice...but it is still a blind faith based on a ridiculous ideology of hatred leading to violence.

35 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Someone is tired and emotional....

Die Hard is currently on E4, Bruce Willis is having a bad day so has decided to kick the shit out of the Germans. 

I'd suggest you tune in, chill out and let the aggression play out in movie land. 

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Hahahaha, not bright enough to be a terrorist I agree, but every time I think that zoo's are morally wrong and should be shut down, someone like you turns up to make me reconsider.

Archived