IGNORED

3rd Round Cup Draw (Merged)

Malago

Depends on the Fulham and Middlesbrough results tomorrow night.  If they both win then we are not seeded .  If just Fulham lose then we are both seeded and unseeded which could result in 

Bristol City v Bristol City being drawn out of the hat.  EFL say this is unlikely so they are willing to risk it.

10 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Depends on the Fulham and Middlesbrough results tomorrow night.  If they both win then we are not seeded .  If just Fulham lose then we are both seeded and unseeded which could result in 

Bristol City v Bristol City being drawn out of the hat.  EFL say this is unlikely so they are willing to risk it.

But aren't Fulham and Middlesbrough playing each other? Or have I been whoooshed?

4 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

But aren't Fulham and Middlesbrough playing each other? Or have I been whoooshed?

That's a good point but don't shoot me.  I'm just the messenger boy.  These seedings are weird....

17 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Not a lot of top teams knocked out so bring em on.  How about another 2 legged semi?  it's been a day or two!!!

Sags not in draw for next round after they capitulated against Chelski.

when will they stop embarrassing Bristol.

First they NEVER install proper fire protection equipment in their stadiums, causing them to burn to the ground.

Then they cost Bristol it's historic status as a double league club City.

I'm so ashamed of those 'dirty birds'.

:disapointed2se:

Uncle TFR

18 minutes ago, cynic said:

it'll be 9 v 4 first out of the hat.

Its the law.

Not at The Priestfield, but I'd certainly take a home game v Gillingham.

Jet and Waggy back to get deserved ovations at AG, and the very likely prospect of City going through.

21 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Jet and Waggy back to get deserved ovations at AG, and the very likely prospect of City going through.

Go through? What without Matt Smith? Are you drunk?

24 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Watford probably thought the same thing... Wagstaff wondered what his ovation was for at Vicarage Road mind.

I've been delving into my crystal ball... here's what I saw the random sky bloke say...

"Ball number 4 is Bristol City... and they're at home to...

Ball number 15! Manchester United!

A real tacticians battle there between Jose Mourinho and Lee Johnson."

OK. It didn't. It was bloody Gillingham away...

Archived