IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

Lets get it on.

So, Packers to win the big one this year, I can feel it in my bones. I'll be in Jacksonville in two weeks for the season opener where I am praying we start with a win.  I am then back out in October to catch two games at Lambeau (Cowboys and the Bears). I also have tickets to see the Badgers, Bullls and the Blackhawks. Its gonna be one busy week.

Is anyone else heading out this year and who is gonna win it?

Heading out, I wish!

As for who wins it, as long as it's not Patriots, Seahawks or Broncos I'm not too fussed. Would be nice to see someone different, Cards maybe? That being said I hope you are all bowing to the Saints come late Jan / early Feb

Another thing I'd like to see, Jags, Titans & Browns becoming relevant. All have a few reasons to be a little more hopeful this year....especially the Jags

On 29/08/2016 at 20:06, northsomersetred said:

On another note Michigan will win the CFP.

Back to the thread;

Steelers

AP leading rusher

Beckham leading receiver

Rivers leading passer by yds.

Oh and i'll be eating my words by Oct:facepalm::yawn:

You dont even have to wait to the first game to see the Vikings fans eating theirs. Bridgwater out for the season. Ouch 

THE NORTH IS OURS.

Get to watch every game, complete access to almost the entire nfl back catalogue of all their films/original programme, all games for passed 5 years can be watched full/condensed/coaches, nfl network, I can watch the pack every week.

I'm sold!

3 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

It was £99 for those of us renewing from last year. I think it's great value - I get to watch the Jets lose every week.

I take it you just have the standard gamepass which gives you the Jets games only? Gamepass plus which gives you every teams game was £129 (which is the same as last year)

2 hours ago, 054123 said:

10-6???

Another winning season this year.

Maybe I exaggerated slightly... Just don't expect a winning season this year!

45 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

I take it you just have the standard gamepass which gives you the Jets games only? Gamepass plus which gives you every teams game was £129 (which is the same as last year)

Nope, it's the full package (i.e. any team, any game). Been paying that for a few years now. See email below...

IMG_20160902_185601.jpg

2 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

Maybe I exaggerated slightly... Just don't expect a winning season this year!

Nope, it's the full package (i.e. any team, any game). Been paying that for a few years now. See email below...

IMG_20160902_185601.jpg

Well thats more than a little naughty towards those of us that have paid for the season plus membership fir the last few years.

On 25/08/2016 at 12:33, BS3_RED said:

Lets get it on.

So, Packers to win the big one this year, I can feel it in my bones. I'll be in Jacksonville in two weeks for the season opener where I am praying we start with a win.  I am then back out in October to catch two games at Lambeau (Cowboys and the Bears). I also have tickets to see the Badgers, Bullls and the Blackhawks. Its gonna be one busy week.

Is anyone else heading out this year and who is gonna win it?

Sorry couldn't help but laugh at your statement about the Packers...

On 04/09/2016 at 15:54, Dark Wood Covert said:

Sorry couldn't help but laugh at your statement about the Packers...

Laugh, why?

Championship game at least. Once there, who knows?

Also, anyone got any codes for gamepass? Still pissed at the 140 quid charge

Archived