IGNORED

Jamie Paterson

Londoner

25 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

No way is he a RB. Richardson is all left footed, we'd are more likely to play Moore there, I think and may still want to keep Little for cover.

The forward name I heard would certainly break our transfer record but could also well be inside our wages ceiling..

Intrigued by the last part of this. Any hints @GrahamC?

28 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

No way is he a RB. Richardson is all left footed, we'd are more likely to play Moore there, I think and may still want to keep Little for cover.

The forward name I heard would certainly break our transfer record but could also well be inside our wages ceiling..

Wells?

50 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Half of Jordan Rhodes?

8 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Are you kidding? Aside from the one crossfield ball that resulted in Abraham's goal, he was as indecisive and frustrating as ever.

Are you kidding? He was positive, surged forward playing against a very good left back. Maybe a portion of blame for their goal but thought he was a 7 outta 10 today. 

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Are you kidding? He was positive, surged forward playing against a very good left back. Maybe a portion of blame for their goal but thought he was a 7 outta 10 today. 

Fair enough, agree to disagree. What I saw was the same lack of decisions, off target shots and poor crosses. Yes, he eventually got his corners together, but the sight of O Dowda immediately running their full back ragged and winning a freekick confirmed it for me.  

7 hours ago, INCRED said:

Was outstanding for Forest a couple of years ago but his loan spell at Huddersfield last season appeared to signal an exit this summer. If he comes in then I fear for Freeman and maybe a deal has already been done with one in one out. Only a rumour but wouldn't be surprised if this happens 

Personally I think we'd be fools to sell Freeman unless he wanted to leave

Archived