IGNORED

Just maybe......

GrenadaRed

• Johnson gave a great half-time team talk.
  • Johnson addressed the problems of the first half, such as the problem of Abraham being isolated,
  • Johnson made 3 good substitutions who all impacted the game positively.
  • Johnson deserves some credit for a strong start to the season, his part in some great signings, as well as doing some good business for the club.

Many (including me) felt the jury was out following his appointment, but credit where's it's due.  After being slated in a post last week, perhaps he may be considered to be in the very early stages of building us a brighter future.....just maybe.......

Cheeky title. ;)

Nigel Pearson's really turned Derby around hasn't he?:whistle:

The thing is some people just want celebrity for it's own sake, the kind who want 'big name' players or managers because, you know, they're famous, whether or not they are right for us. I was sure LJ was the right man from the start and events so far have confirmed my view.

Jury was put from me from the start but I was convinced by the end of last season. I wanted Pearson for the simple reason we wouldn't of been relegation fodder . I actually do believe we have to start changing our mindset as a fan base , we belong in this league at least and if we can build properly we might actually achieve what we all want in the next couple of years. Easy to get carried away after a result like that I know but I am really proud of us as a club right now. 

Archived