IGNORED

Stewards

Calculus

Do we have any?

That invader had the freedom of the pitch when he ran on after the 2nd (?) goal. 

Quite funny really. Seemed like he ran on, then didn't really know what to do (think he might even have unsuccessfully tried hanging from the crossbar) and ended it with a poor attempt at a cartwheel.   And presumably he'll get a lengthy ban from the ground as well as a result!

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Beg to differ, loads of them in the Atyeo today 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know really, just seemed a bit odd that they didn't seem to make any effort to get the guy off the pitch. Notice someone's just started another thread so I'll leave for now....

21 minutes ago, SuperDziek said:

Do we have any?

That invader had the freedom of the pitch when he ran on after the 2nd (?) goal. 

Quite funny really. Seemed like he ran on, then didn't really know what to do (think he might even have unsuccessfully tried hanging from the crossbar) and ended it with a poor attempt at a cartwheel.   And presumably he'll get a lengthy ban from the ground as well as a result!

Stewards not allowed in front of the advertising. What could they do about it?

24 minutes ago, SuperDziek said:

Make an exception given someone had run on the pitch?!

the least they could do is run on and chase the trespasser whilst Benny Hill music is played over the PA

Would they slap him on his bald head repeatedly when they caught him and would there be scantily clad ladies involved? Gets my vote.

it did seem to be a tactic deployed again most with the mental age of 6 - ignore him while he does his thing let him tier himself out and then calmly explain where he went wrong once he was nackered and realised he wasn't going to get the attention that he wanted.

5 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

blo9dy huge stand and nobody in it - what is that all about??

Congratulations sad Sag

You did well to recognise it as a stand as you must be under the impression that all football ' stands' are made of tarpaulin and plastic chairs

Couldnt you make it as far as Swindon today ?

Not only a sag but a keyboard only 'member' !!!!!

3 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

wan5er ... I saw Big John in his prime ... can't be assed with today's corporate shite so took in Bath City today ... cash turnstile and all the old stuff.  

Home from home at least -or should I say 'squat from squat'

Did it rekindle memories ?

try  IKEA tomorrow - full set on a BH weekend :clapping:

FA guidance and our ground regs advise no impact to any individual pitch invasion unless threat of safety or security to players or crowds

Long story short - let the lad make a fool of himself and get no pitch attention until he gets bored. 

The guy has been arrested and under ground regs should be banned from all football grounds for up to 24 months 

Mark 

3 hours ago, Mkelly said:

FA guidance and our ground regs advise no impact to any individual pitch invasion unless threat of safety or security to players or crowds

Long story short - let the lad make a fool of himself and get no pitch attention until he gets bored. 

The guy has been arrested and under ground regs should be banned from all football grounds for up to 24 months 

Mark 

Excellent. He won't be missed.

Rather than start a new thread, let me use the fact the stewards were slow to react to ask if anyone knows if the lady is alright, who collapsed leaving, on the steps in front of Dolman A/B blocks. Seemed to take a long time to get the message that help was needed, one steward wandering slowly over.

20 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yeah you're right, I mean, there are no safety certificate issues and the game definitely didn't sell out did it....

If you hate football fans so much why are you on here spouting this constant drivel?

17 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Because he is a gashead with serious envy issues. 

It's ok, he now needs to have anything he posts approved by a moderator first. :) 

5 hours ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

Pretty sure he'll regret those extra couple of Hazes. Presumably a silly drunken decision to make his mates and the fans around him laugh (or so he thought) and ends up with a possible 24 month ban and criminal record. What a plonker.

5 hours ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

Always wondered about this. If this guy had a season ticket and got banned would he be entitled to a refund?

20 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Always wondered about this. If this guy had a season ticket and got banned would he be entitled to a refund?

I think no, because he'd have broken the terms and conditions he agreed when he got the season ticket, one of which would be sticking to the laws/rules at football grounds, one of which is keeping off the pitch. 

Archived