IGNORED

Grealish

Antman

Well, every so often a player winds you up quite effortlessly, just by his arrogant manner, his stupid hair, the way he wears his socks, his whinging whining attitude, his 'look at me, I'm the star here' approach. Step forward Jack '******' Grealish, you win the award.

i found myself shouting 'kick him' every time he had the ball, what a bell end.

Completely agree. Felt this since I saw him play for Notts County at Meadow Lane against us. A mouthy little shyte who has the walk and manner of someone who thinks he is far better than he is. Unfortunately, he does have talent - that volleyed finish today was technically very good and a very difficult skill to master.

However, his constant dissent, moaning and rolling around on the floor shows the other side of him. And his socks/shin pads? Jesus Christ.

He certainly thinks he's something special but once we got stuck into him and started to wind him up he started to lose the plot and his came fell apart. I don't deny the lads a talent and his goal was well taken but Prima Donna fits his persona quite well.

Untill I read this thread and realised it was Grealish who scored against us yesterday I actually didn't know who he was.

Tbh I don't take much notice of other clubs players unless they have an exceptional  game against us and Grealish certainly didn't.

He wound me up because he was far by the best player on the pitch and he was playing for Villa.

He didn't moan no more than any other Villa player but just notice him more because he was involved in everything he done.

He was the best player I seen at the gate this season.

8 minutes ago, bs3 said:

He wound me up because he was far by the best player on the pitch and he was playing for Villa.

He didn't moan no more than any other Villa player but just notice him more because he was involved in everything he done.

He was the best player I seen at the gate this season.

So that wasnt him who was booked for persistent dissent then ? Admittedly Tomlin and kodjia both do the same. These temperamental talents eh!

i for one won't miss the site of Jimmy flying over at the slightest touch and then rolling around for 5 minutes. I will miss his skill though. 

If he could cut out the dissent and other little things, he'd be an amazing player. He's got something about him and gave Freeman and Little all the work in the world to do yesterday. Got to be a nightmare to defend one on one. I enjoyed watching him even though his low socks wind me up. Their best player by far yesterday. 

I thought he was the best player on the pitch by far.

The only thing holding him back is his attitude.

Mouthing off at every opportunity and rolling around on the floor like he's been shot, someone should tell the J Arthur Rank to wear shin pads.

Me, my wife & daughter were sat next to Grealish & his girlfriend on our way back from Santorini in the summer.

He's actually a very nice guy off the pitch - possibly has fallen into the "too much too young" trap in the past but from talking to him because he was occupying our 1 year old in the departure lounge, he's actually a very nice guy who recognises he's made some mistakes but wants to to work hard and do well on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Iron Man said:

He played well I thought, got a good little turn on him. Made Freeman look silly in the first half with a little back and forth shimmy that left him for dead.

Only player for Villa in the second half who bothered to try get on the ball.

He was to be fair to him. But he didn't like being made foolish himself, when Golbourne played a neat 1 2 around him he hacked him down in sheer  temper.

1 hour ago, cityboy said:

Grealish is quality and will likely go on to bigger and better things than Villa. Does need to sort out his attitude though, still immature but he's young so plenty of time to learn.

Tammy Abraham is younger than Grealish and Tammy is far better than him , with skill and attitude. 

Certainly has a chip on his shoulder... Definitely thinks he's better than the level he's now playing at. Just like their fans, especially the bloke in the hen and chicken who took great delight in telling me that the villa park fixture would be like a cup final to us. I seem to remember Leeds fans having that attitude. Villa won't be playing in the premier league any time soon... Neither will Grealish unless he sorts his attitude out!

Archived