IGNORED

Grealish

Antman

Good player, attitude absolutely stinks. Going to have to stop the prima donna attitude in the Championship, it's not going to get him very far. Pleased the ref didn't pander too much to his constant whinging. Could have had about 5 yellows yesterday under the new rules on remonstration/dissent.

1 hour ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

What about the size of his calves?  Imagine the size of his balls.

1 hour ago, Roger Red Hat said:

You've been to his farm?

19 minutes ago, BigTone said:

He breeds cows ?

Sorry but someone has to take the bull by the horn here before it gets out of hand..... that's enough now, stop milking it!

(& before someone pops up with a 'bullocks to you' reply ... don't, just don't :) .. that would be a misSteak and you'd be on a Hide-ing to nothing)

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Untill I read this thread and realised it was Grealish who scored against us yesterday I actually didn't know who he was.

Tbh I don't take much notice of other clubs players unless they have an exceptional  game against us and Grealish certainly didn't.

Grealish did have an exceptional game against us. But it was for Notts Co about 3 years ago.

Discussed on TV pre season that this would be a big season for Grealish to develop in the different environment of the Championship. As a local boy & Villa fan, part of the attitude problem might be that like a large number of their fans he hasn't got over last season yet. 

He is talented & he knows it but he needs to learn not to moan at his team mates or the ref if things aren't going so well. Easy to say not so easy to do. And to be fair to him he was only 1 of 4 Villa players booked for dissent yesterday.

Di Matteo needs to have a word and get a grip. If I was a betting man, I would place decent odds on the manager not making the end of the season now they have new Chinese owners who expect immediate success.

By the way how are the boyos in blue (or is it red?) doing? Trollope proving as useless as we hoped??!!

22 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

He keeps cows???

I know this one.

Sorry but someone has to take the bull by the horn here before it gets out of hand..... that's enough now, stop milking it!

(& before someone pops up with a 'bullocks to you' reply ... don't, just don't  .. that would be a misSteak and you'd be on a Hide-ing to nothing).

Archived