IGNORED

Bristol Sport

JamesBCFC

I just turned in BT sport to see if anything was on while I waited for today's Formula 1 and saw there was some Forumla Renault racing. 

I thought I'd give it a try and unfortunate missed most of the race, with there just being a few minutes left of the race. The camera was entirely focused on the fight for 4th until it showed the race leader crossing the line to claim the win, where I noticed the Bristol Sport logo on the car.

Turns out the winner was Lando Norris, one of the drivers sponsored as a part of the Bristol Sport umbrella.

While the bit of the race I saw was pretty dull, I think I'll now keep an eye out on it and give it another try.

Congratulations on the win Lando.

p.s- for anyone interested, the 'kit' was red and white.

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Lando didn't get too much coverage in what I saw either. He was always comfortably clear. Sounds like he's having a busy season across competitions and doing rather well and he still looks about 12!

Think they said it was his 9th time on the podium from a possible 11 in this series/season which is a pretty incredible record.

35 minutes ago, phantom said:

Cheers, with his name wrongly assumed he was American

No idea where the 'Lando' comes from. His dad Adam Norris is British and previously worked for Hargreaves Lansdown and he "retired" at 36.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/businessclub/10167388/Investor-puts-up-100m-for-pick-of-the-start-up-crop.html

Archived